CA results are online

No Elk, Sheep, or Antelope for me.....no premium deer tag either......just an A31 tag.

Same for my son.....looks like we'll be hitting the local mountains hard again this year.

BOHNTR )))---------->

WOW what a shock I didn't draw anything AGAIN. Not bad since I have been applying for 26yrs and have only drawn an X tag once. I have applied for everything for 26yrs and only drew one tag. I don't mean to sit here and cry but man am I frustrated, I didn't even get a C tag.

Oh right I will stop crying.

Hey congrats to those of you who did draw.

Slide

Drew my zone of residence.....X9B, in spite of all my nastigrams to DFG this past year.

The computer must have missed where I checked the "azzhole" box.

No elk or 'lope tag.

Looks like I'll be hunting x3b so it's going to be a fun year. Good luck to every one else in the draws...Devlin

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-09 AT 02:33PM (MST)[p]

Yeah-who!, I drew a D-3-5 tag.

Yeah right.

No Elk or Antelope tags.

No special Deer tags.

Well, to tell you the truth. I'm not disappointed. It's what I figured would happen.

Now I guess, I might aswell by a Bear tag.

I need something to hunt.

You all have a safe hunting season.

A 31 for me. Hopefully gathered a point towards future "luck" draws...I wasn't holding my breath for G3, but at least I will be hunting close to home & a lot this season!!

Crap here as well. Got my d6 tag though so I'm happy. Could be worse though.....we could live in Utah :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"Not Drawn"... Elk, Sheep and Antelope, all with max points.

Did draw "C" zone as second choice after failing to draw "X" zone.

If i do draw Wyoming for a muley and lopes as kinda expected, this will work. Not a good year for me to have lots of hunts.

Joey

Drawn for G-3...

I really dont know what I was doing...I just wrote in some numbers and sent them in...Is G-3 a good hunt?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Help....I've fallen and I can't get up!

...I drew period 1 archery tinnemaha BULL!!!!!!!

I wanna puke.......

I pray to God I make the most of this tag......

Good luck to you all this season.

Mark

Hey Jerkee

I'll be in your neck of the woods in September, X9A.

I also have a bull elk tag in NV 131-132. So I guess I'll be in some more of your old stompin' grounds again. I'd appreciate any insight you might have on the elk hunt. Shoot me a PM if you can point me to that tree with a 380 tied up to it!

More points and a A-1 tag,..thanks for the imfo joey, but didn't pull the tag! probably end up there in your country, you'll have to stop by for a soda.
mike

No goat, elk, sheep... whatever. I did manage to pull a X zone though. Hopefully Jerkee will come with so we can make a sandwich.

nothing but B zone(two of them)...not sure about my son because his ID was forgoten!
I wanted WYOMING anyway!!!!!!!!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

44 straight years of UN for speed goat in Kalifornicated. It's been a draw for 46 years. I SUCK! Only 2 B tags for me.
Bucksnort..G3 is a chitty hunt..ask for your money back.

>Help....I've fallen and I can't get
>up!
>
>...I drew period 1 archery tinnemaha
>BULL!!!!!!!
>
>I wanna puke.......
>
>I pray to God I make
>the most of this tag......
>
>
>Good luck to you all this
>season.
>
>Mark

What is this? Where is it?

If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough. -John Wayne

Hey Bomber, do you really think G-3 is a chitty tag? Maybe my wife should ask for her money back also.
Thanks, Doug.

My father and I have been puting in for X5b since California has gone to the point system, and with 7 points finally got drawn.HURRA!

Congrats to all those that pulled a good tag!!! :)

As mentioned above, i just pulled a C tag on second choice deer but i have 2 good hunting buds that live here in Chester. One got drawn for X-3b with the same # of points that i have and the other friend drew archery Antelope, Lassen . He drew this same lope tag twice now in 4 years. Doesn't surprise me, both these guys always seem to draw good...

Joey

Nothing but A Zone for me this year. Figured that was going to be the case. Good luck to you all.

Steve

I was crazy excited until I blew my MCL today around lunch time.

Just perfect!

Well, my luck continues with another state I've blanked in.

HOWEVER, this is the year of the pronghorn for my son. First, he drew a Nevada 041,042 antelope tag. Now, he's drawn Lassen Period 1 buck.

Those are two outstanding pronghorn tags for one year!

>No goat, elk, sheep... whatever. I
>did manage to pull a
>X zone though. Hopefully Jerkee
>will come with so we
>can make a sandwich.

I've heard Jerkee makes a mean sandwich. The hard part is getting him into your tent.

I just got back from a trip and was surprised to see draw results posted! As usual, Nada for me! Different story for the rest of the family!

I'm gonna be busy, but excited as heck!

Lassen Jr Antelope
and
J12 for my 15 yr old Daughter

X6a for my wife

J1 for my 12 yr old son

If I get WY, I'll be hunting from July (A zone) to Dec (J12) woohoo!

Holy Smokes Buckspotter!!! My daughter had J12 last year. You're gonna love it.

thanks for the heads up. I drew a 497 bull elk tag. 23 years and finally. I guess I need to go to church. Any advice?

Hey Buckspotter, how do i look up my son as a junior? where can I find his junior cal i.d. # ?

Great tag popeyoung2! My 15 yr old had a number under the bar code on her address label(DFG#) 8 digits. My 12 yr old had no number yet but my wife tried the next number up from my daughters and it worked. ?? Good luck and let us know if it works!

>Thanks SirGlassalot, Did she have any
>luck, any pics?
If your daughter is picky, make sure she's in shape. We hunted the heck out of that zone all season and came up with this toad on our last day. It was her first buck.
4a3ed5d54ef02d62.jpg

That is an awesome buck! That mass is really cool! Great job! Thanks for the pic. A buck like that would be amazing for her.

my 15 year old drew?? found his number(it worked to check points) and can't get a result! This happened last year too because they wanted to verify his Jr status and birthday for his apprentace tags!!!
so my fingers are crossed for Grizz Island spike tag!!
come on WY!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-09 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]Is there any way to check a first time applyer online who is a junior (no DMV License)? I put her hunting license number in and there was no record of her. I called Fand G and left a message. I figured they'd be busy today. Any online suggestions?

Steve

She was never sent address labels.

Drew Antelope tag Likely Tables period 2

Nothing for Elk & Sheep, second choice for deer.

Dan

I got ahold of the F and G and my daughter did not draw her Hunter Liggett tag like I had hoped. She drew her back up tag- A Zone. Looks like she'll be hunting with Dad and Grampa in the "hot" zone this year. Thanks for the encouragement guys! Good luck to all this year.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom