Cabbage Soup

Blank

Long Time Member
I love using cabbage in my weight watching/loss soup meals. If you ate a little too much during hunting season, or plan to thru the Holidays, this ones for you!! Delicious and pretty filling, no carbs and really low in calories. Lots of meat or seafood in it keeps it filling!

I like to brown my deer/elk/lean beef burger, drain the fat off. Do the same with my Andouille sausage that I add. Then add a cup of water and parboil again and drain. No grease left! Add a head of cabbage, large can of diced tomatoes, sliced jalepenos, an onion, 2-3 cloves af diced garlic, carrots and celery. If youre the kind that has to have potatoes, then only cook halfway, and keep a little chewy. Lots of black pepper and spices - hold the salt!

I love using cabbage in my weight watching/loss soup meals. If you ate a little too much during hunting season, or plan to thru the Holidays, this ones for you!! Delicious and pretty filling, no carbs and really low in calories. Lots of meat or seafood in it keeps it filling!

I like to brown my deer/elk/lean beef burger, drain the fat off. Do the same with my Andouille sausage that I add. Then add a cup of water and parboil again and drain. No grease left! Add a head of cabbage, large can of diced tomatoes, sliced jalepenos, an onion, 2-3 cloves af diced garlic, carrots and celery. If youre the kind that has to have potatoes, then only cook halfway, and keep a little chewy. Lots of black pepper and spices - hold the salt!
Picture or it didn’t happen!

If you’re so inclined, throw in some diced turnips.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom