Cabelas elite scout pack

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
I bought one of these this spring and carried it all summer and fall. If you are looking for a great day pack for under $100, I would highly recommend it. I had it in rain and snow and the contents stayed perfectly dry. I found it to be very comfortable as well. The 68oz bladder was a lifesaver and carried plenty of water for a day of hiking. Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up on a product the worked well for me. It was good on the deer hunt when we did our twice-a-day hike with a 2500 ft elevation chance in 3 miles. Check it out at cabela's website.

Here is mine in action on the deer hunt. I didn't shoot a buck, so this link is one minute of walking (but it gives a good look at the pack)

I have one too. They are great for hiking with about 20lbs or so but in my expierience when you get over that 20-25lb mark they fall apart. I gave mine to the old lady and am currently using a bablands superday. The cabelas pack just does'nt have the rigidness you need to haul anything heavier. JMO

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

That's what I've heard. I always have a bigger internal frame pack at camp for packing big game. My bro was wearing it on the deer hunt this year. I wouldn't use this pack for heavy lifting, but it sure was sweet for carrying a days worth of gear.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

I used mine in Kansas, Canada, Arkansas, and New Mexico. It is great. It ain't real heavy, heavy duty but that means it is light weight when empty. I like mine. It is perfect for an all day hunt. Just the right size.
cold dead hands

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom