Cabelas TAGS?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Anyone use them? I was thinking about it this year. Let me know the good vs bad. Thanks

Traditional >>>------->

All I can say is; Arizona's Big game draw and Cabela's having hundreds of application not shipped in time to make the draw.

No bonus point, no loyalty point. Thank you Cabela's. I hope the few dollars on shipping you saved was worth it.

They do seem to make a lot of mistakes considering that is what their business is. A few years ago I used them to apply for sheep and they wrote the check to the game and fish for the wrong amount and got my application rejected.

never used them and won't just because I don't trust anyone but myself. They are a business and every business makes mistakes. Granted in the big picture they probably submit 10's of thousands applications and have very few rejected. Maybe less than 1% (guessing) but are you willing to be one of the few to get rejected cause someone else was not a perfectionist when it came to your application?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I would not have them do it but there are others that offer a great service if you don't have time. For me, I do mine and all of my buddies. I just feel better about me doing it and I am very thankful when all the applications are done for the year.

There are lots of application services out there.

?IF? I was going to use one, it would NOT be Cabelas TAGS !

The Arizona fiasco a few years back was a huge mistake, unforgivable to anyone serious about building points and drawing quality tags.

Check out ?Huntin Fool?, a reputable firm.

Ive used them for 8 years. Its a ok program. They only do a few states for me( money reasons). I do the other states myself. The arizona thing realy pissed me off. ( that cost me two points ). I have drawn a couple of tags with them. they want to sell you hunts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom