Cabin Fever

D

Dodger

I don't know about everyone else but all these stories of those that have already been able to go has got me to the point where I almost can't wait anymore. Four of my buddies are in 12B right now, as we speak, on a muley hunt and another buddy of mine just got back from his elk hunt where he shot his cow on opening morning and then went this weekend on his hunt in 36c. To make it worse, I'm only gonna have about 3 full days to hunt during my hunt (November) due to work. I haven't even been able to go out and scout because of work! Thank goodness I know my unit pretty well and can rely on reports from people that I know that had my tag during the last hunt. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I need to get out really bad!
Just needed to vent a little bit, and I knew you might be able to relate. My wife just smiles and says "I know. :)"
Thanks for listening and I hope I'm not the only one feeling this way right now.
Thanks and good luck
Dodger

Dodger...I can relate. I was out n WY in OCt, but I need to get out again...however I'm tagless! I'm trying to work something out for NM deer, and then archery season. I just bought a new bow and can't wait to get it bloody...

Good luck and good hunting...hold on, it will be here before you know it!

Scott G.

I can also relate. That AZ December archery hunt seems so far away. No rifle tags this year. Only put in for the December hunts, as my second child is due to arrive this week. Didn't want to draw a tag and then not go.

Unfortunately, I can also relate to that. Its tough but like that old saying goes, "This too, shall pass". Hang in there and good luck.

Ghost Hunter

8 days and counting down. I cant wait to get into 36c thursday the 7th. I have dreamed about 2,000 different dreams about shooting one, and it is getting close. I know the stir crazy feeling you get when all you want to do is hunt........ Allen.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom