Cache Bucks

kzkammo

Went out and did some scouting this weekend saw quite a few animals. Getting pretty pumped up for the upcoming seasons. Anybody have any pics of Cache bucks or anything killed up around Monti-cristo. Just trying to see what I might be able to get into up there. COME ON GUYS LETS SEE EM.

Thanks

4874imag0140.jpg

Nothin but monsters

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12 AT 05:47PM (MST)[p]
3057winter.jpg

Pics from a couple years ago with that bad winter we had. Have not seen one deer in the cache unit since :( JK there is a split up herd of about 12 running around up there. Hepled a buddy last year seen two small 2 points all week on some of the the cache unit and a few doe.

Wasn't there a guide and hunter that killed a freaking monster up there last year. I remember seeing pics here on monster muleys. I'll be hunting the Cache unit this year as well.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12
>AT 05:47?PM (MST)

>
>
>
3057winter.jpg

>
>
>Pics from a couple years
>ago with that bad winter
>we had. Have not seen
>one deer in the cache
>unit since :( JK there
>is a split up herd
>of about 12 running around
>up there. Hepled a buddy
>last year seen two small
>2 points all week on
>some of the the cache
>unit and a few doe.
>

I'd believe this picture if you would have gotten the subspecies of deer correct. Just FYI, Monte Cristo is populated with Mule Deer... not whities, but B+ for trying.

>>LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12
>>AT 05:47?PM (MST)

>>
>>
>>
3057winter.jpg

>>
>>
>>Pics from a couple years
>>ago with that bad winter
>>we had. Have not seen
>>one deer in the cache
>>unit since :( JK there
>>is a split up herd
>>of about 12 running around
>>up there. Hepled a buddy
>>last year seen two small
>>2 points all week on
>>some of the the cache
>>unit and a few doe.
>>
>
>I'd believe this picture if you
>would have gotten the subspecies
>of deer correct. Just FYI,
>Monte Cristo is populated with
>Mule Deer... not whities, but
>B+ for trying.

>>>LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12
>>>AT 05:47?PM (MST)

>>>
>>>
>>>
3057winter.jpg

>>>
>>>
>>>Pics from a couple years
>>>ago with that bad winter
>>>we had. Have not seen
>>>one deer in the cache
>>>unit since :( JK there
>>>is a split up herd
>>>of about 12 running around
>>>up there. Hepled a buddy
>>>last year seen two small
>>>2 points all week on
>>>some of the the cache
>>>unit and a few doe.
>>>
>>
>>I'd believe this picture if you
>>would have gotten the subspecies
>>of deer correct. Just FYI,
>>Monte Cristo is populated with
>>Mule Deer... not whities, but
>>B+ for trying.

Dude is that all you do on this site is talk chit!!!!! Sure seems like it. I was trying to be funny/concerned about the winter kill a couple winter's ago. All you do is get on and talk crap on people like you walk on water. People in the past have called you out MANY times bud for talking chit!!!! Go play on facebook with your drama and chit talk this is a hunting site.

>are you jokin 350?? you post
>a pic that is obviously
>not likely from around here
>and a post that seems
>to be 100% serious, then
>when a guy calls you
>on it in a moderately
>funny manner nicely as well,
>you flip your nut and
>go ape $hit over it????
>
>
>drama is the mess that fell
>out of my crack today.....what
>you posted is just dumb....
>
>
>
littlebeaver.jpg

He posts smart azz coments on everyone and talks chit on alot of people. my bad i guess you like it. Monte did have that much snow so its not like i made it up. I seen the numbers drop big time.

>are you jokin 350?? you post
>a pic that is obviously
>not likely from around here
>and a post that seems
>to be 100% serious, then
>when a guy calls you
>on it in a moderately
>funny manner nicely as well,
>you flip your nut and
>go ape $hit over it????
>
>
>drama is the mess that fell
>out of my crack today.....what
>you posted is just dumb....
>
>
>
littlebeaver.jpg

And how can you take my post 100% serious when a said only seen one deer on the unit since????? Maybe if you knew his history about talking crap on people you probably would not have his back.

Im not going to get into it with ya bud but you could wipe the chit of your deer's nose. Back to the topic cache is a good unit just the winter a couple years ago killed a chit load of deer sad how many piles of bones i seen out looking for dogs. Good luck this year wish you well smoke a toad UNLESS you hunt my area haha jk.

WOW!!! Thanks for the pics guys. I have seen alot of deer up there just nothing bigger than a small 3 point. I dont understand those deer, I went on a 4 hour hike way off the roads and only saw 1 doe and as soon as I hit the pavement to go home I see 15 deer and 5 bucks it doesnt make sense.

A few Cache bucks from back when I was at USU 100 years ago. Beautiful country, but I sure had a hard time finding big ones up there. After nothing but 2-points I finally killed a 4 point in the sage over by Bear Lake after hunting the Naomi wilderness with very little luck for several years. I loved the wilderness, but just couldn't ever find many deer. I know some big ones have come from there, but I never could connect with one. Good luck out there this year.

IM001073small.jpg

05Buckb.jpg

utbuck.jpg

Dax

There is no such thing as a sure thing in trophy mule deer hunting.

Me holding a buck killed by my ancestor. Cache Unit killed October 1924. Gross score 250" B&C, Net Score 244"

2169422467_10150631220104684_615979683_8948121_1398062052_n.jpg

>Me holding a buck killed by
>my ancestor. Cache Unit killed
>October 1924. Gross score 250"
>B&C, Net Score 244"
>
>
2169422467_10150631220104684_615979683_8948121_1398062052_n.jpg

That buck is sick. That's one lucky hunter that got to take down that DREAM BUCK OF A LIFETIME. I would probably miss a buck like that at 5 yards. Thanks for posting wish they was still running around like that.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom