Calendar for a Man’s shop

BeanMan

Long Time Member
This morning my Wife asked if I need a calendar for my shop, it was a route 66 calendar that had no appeal to me. I told her I needed one suitable for a Man’s shop and she told me to get what I wanted and then called me a pervert. So, I went to the internet to find a suitable one. The selection sucked and to be honest seemed to be geared towards effeminate Modern Dudettes. Where can I get a Real Man’s shop calendar?

Seems like you’re an old HasBean, back when you were the BeanMan, with your wife’s permission you would have posted an add for calendar models at the college fitness center and used an online Calander Maker service to make your own Cave Calendar! Seems it would have a more personal touch! Who wants to hang someone else’s antlers in their Cave?

JUDAS Lumpy!

I Just SPEWED My DEW!:D

Seems like you’re an old HasBean, back when you were the BeanMan, with your wife’s permission you would have posted an add for calendar models at the college fitness center and used an online Calander Maker service to make your own Cave Calendar! Seems it would have a more personal touch! Who wants to hang someone else’s antlers in their Cave?

BeanMan, this seems appropriate for your background.

2023Blum_sGardeningCalendar.jpg

I just got home from Muzzy Elk hunting sorry for the late support! haha

Yeah, stick with Racks as any booby calendars can be an issue if a kid comes thru or is visiting with parents...Just sayin'

Robb

I just got home from Muzzy Elk hunting sorry for the late support! haha

Yeah, stick with Racks as any booby calendars can be an issue if a kid comes thru or is visiting with parents...Just sayin'

Robb

Speak for yourself!!

My dad's friend owned a small garage. He had the the top of the walls encircled with 60's and 70's centerfolds. It was a right of passage.

I sure wish I had some of those old centerfolds, no plastic parts, no surgeries, just red blooded American women?

Ya!

One More Thing Ms Hossy Would Catch You Looking At!

Speak for yourself!!

My dad's friend owned a small garage. He had the the top of the walls encircled with 60's and 70's centerfolds. It was a right of passage.

I sure wish I had some of those old centerfolds, no plastic parts, no surgeries, just red blooded American women?

Hossy I've got a collection of Playboy mags. going back to 1976, they made it thru 2 divorces, and all have the Centerfold still in them.

Plus, in some of my Threads when I'm in my garage you can see my Garage Calendar above my Gun Cabinet.......

Robb

I have boxes of most of the 70's playboys, some of late 60's, some 80's and some 90's. They don't make em like that anymore!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom