Cameron Hanes Video

Cool videos. I like Randy Ulmers house to. He seams to get a lot of bad press for some people because he kills huge animals every year. Seams like a pretty down to earth family man.

Anybody know where to purchase his book, Backcountry Bowhunting?

Nothing like guttin' a 6x6 elk at 7:30 in the morning.

>I am sure you could get
>it at his web site.
>
>
>www.cameronhanes.com

Nope. if you click on the link that says "Get the books now", you go to a page that says "the page you have requested is not found"

Nothing like guttin' a 6x6 elk at 7:30 in the morning.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-09 AT 11:58PM (MST)[p]I got it at sportsmans warehouse-awesome AWESOME book! I'm not a book "nut" by any means, but when ever I pick it up, I can't put it down-very easy reading, and it's very inspiring. Makes you wanna get off the couch and go kill some $h!t.

There's something about seeing someone's pad. Interesting. Randy's house is amazing as expected. He seemed very complimentary about is wife but I cringed when Cameron said his Hoyt is the center of his universe. Yikes! Why didn't he just slap his wife while he was at it?

We should have some MMer's show their cribs. Who's in? I'd love to see some of the wives too. Yeah baby!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-09 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-09 AT 10:48 AM (MST)

>There's something about seeing someone's pad.
> Interesting. Randy's house
>is amazing as expected.
>He seemed very complimentary about
>is wife but I cringed
>when Cameron said his Hoyt
>is the center of his
>universe. Yikes! Why
>didn't he just slap his
>wife while he was at
>it?
>
>...........

I was sure disappointed with her lack of involvement in the video. I didn't even watch all of it. I'm sure it's just an editing thing but I would like to have seen her more involved.

For those of you who have read "Bowhunting Trophy Blacktails" there is a picture of his family before their third child. His wife looks completely different. I realize some people change physically over the years. I enjoyed seeing all the other videos of the prostaff for Hoyte. Randy Ulmer has a nice place with a nice family. Seems like a cool guy.

JR

There's a fine line between being "Successfull" and being "Selfish"

I was looking forward to seeing the video because i've always found him to be an inspiration...but he just lost some points in my book. I'm beginning to get the picture that he seems to be one of those guys where it's all about him....

There is a picture of him hanging in his kids room, not a family pic, but a pic of good ole dad....Plus he doesn't like Xboxes so that's strike 2!

2a0fcsk.gif

He has a pretty modest house. I figured it would be much larger with more bells and whistles. I figured he would have had a larger display of trophies. He seemed like a regular Joe.
-Raptor

I think some of you guys are too quick to judge. Seems to me like a normal guy who loves to hunt AND loves his wife and kids.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom