"Camo Dipped"

legacy

Very Active Member
Decided to have my Savage (.22-250) Walnut stock "camo dipped" in Kings Desert Shadow. Just got it back today and couldn't be happier.

DSC03198.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

DSC03201.jpg

>How durable is that stuff? It
>looks great. mtmuley

I'm sure you could scratch it if you tried hard enough. Guess we'll find out. Seems pretty durable though. It's basically the same camo coating that you see on bows.

>
>
>
> Who did
>it where at and whats
>the website?

It was $85 for the stock. Lee Mecham with Black Ice Coatings out of Spanish Fork, Ut did it. His number is 801-798-8281. Tell him Mike Dutson referred you. His website is www.blackicecoatings.com.

That's cool as hell. Almost bought a jacket in the Bargain cave at Cabela's with that King's Camo pattern. Nice rig.

DOG, I don't want the coyotes to see my .222. Seriously, I'd probably never do it. Just thought it looked nice. Camo is more for waterfowl guns IMO. I've done some stocks with auto trunk paint that look like spendy customs. 4.99 a can! mtmuley

I put that ATV camo tape that cabela's sells on my varmint guns.It leaves a lot of adhesive on the stock when you remove it, but it can be cleaned with a little elbow grease. I've had it on my 10ga for nearly 10 years now without having to re-do it.

I have some camo tape on a Mossberg 500 that has seen a lot of mud, dirt and water. It's held up amazingly well. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom