Camp Williams buck

J

Johnnytopia

Just heard the camp Williams buck was killed today by Sportsmans tag hunter, congrats!
But in downfall it was also killed on the base

Of all the places in the state to kill a giant buck this time of year, I can't imagine someone would take a chance on a Camp Williams deer. Don't know the first thing about this buck, haven't seen him, but I don't think a military buck would be on my hit list if I had the tag. Too much hoopla surrounding him even if he did venture into legal acres.

Yes thank you! I just received confirmation that the sarge is dead I'm waiting on a pic

>Yes thank you! I just received
>confirmation that the sarge is
>dead I'm waiting on a
>pic

It's on High Tops Facebook.

PopCorn here, gets your PopCorn!!!! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yes the camp williams buck is dead just like previously stated. Also just to clarify so this isn't drug through the mud, the buck was legally harvested off of base. The local wildlife enforcement and also officials from the base were notified by Royce (the hunter) to make them aware of the situation. Both made the trip to check the animal and for any legal issues. Royce was awarded with his great buck after everything checked out.

www.hightopoutfitter.com

Depressing this is what it has come down to. Killing a big buck is so controversial you have to immediately call law enforcement when done. Even then you are subjected to the internet jury. It is equivalent to killing a burglar in your home.

Who needs a cutthroat business when you have the only cutthroat hobby there is?

>Depressing this is what it has
>come down to. Killing
>a big buck is so
>controversial you have to immediately
>call law enforcement when done.
> Even then you are
>subjected to the internet jury.
> It is equivalent to
>killing a burglar in your
>home.
>
>Who needs a cutthroat business when
>you have the only cutthroat
>hobby there is?

What is actually depressing is that you're still around spouting your BS!!!

Tristate, It's what happens when you lose most of the wild In wildlife. Perfectly natural and understandable IMO

No Piper. I refuse to accept that. I believe it is the fact that people have lost sight of the hunt. The possession of antlers has become so powerful that we must fear the hatred and jealousy of the less lucky or fortunate. The unwritten law of CYA is changing the game for negative results. It will foster shame and empower our enemies.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-15 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]>No Piper. I refuse to
>accept that. I believe
>it is the fact that
>people have lost sight of
>the hunt. The possession
>of antlers has become so
>powerful that we must fear
>the hatred and jealousy of
>the less lucky or fortunate.
> The unwritten law of
>CYA is changing the game
>for negative results. It
>will foster shame and empower
>our enemies.

I think your partially right tri, in that people have lost sight of the hunt and the possession of antlers has become powerful. These facts have caused "some" to cross the line in an at any cost mentality making others suspicious when they look at a successful hunter with a huge animal that was know to spend his time in an unhuntable are. And I agree, it won't help us in the end.

Tristate, I was referring to the thoughts of the general nonhunting public, their suspicions and reflections on the sport, not other hunters.

Personally I couldn't be less jealous

Legal buck,legal season, legal hunter,legal land,legal tag. So he doesn't hunt like you do doesn't mean crapola. You don't hunt the same way they do in swamps with dogs. Sometimes it hurts to see and hear the old women b!tch and cry.

BY THE WAY NICE BUCK.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

IMO Royce earned that buck. I saw some of the bucks he passed up waiting for one like that, and it took a hell of a lot more self control and patience than I have. Congrats to him on an amazing trophy.

Royce Gracie killed the Sarge! Leg bar to bring him down. Then finished him with a rear naked choke, amazing! The rear naked also took care of the evidence of sex requirement.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom