Camping Gear list?

Buxndiverdux

My Son and I are headed out from NC to NM for a hunting trip and wanted to get some ideas for a gear list for camping out of the truck. We will be camping and using the truck to get around. Wanted some camp gear lists like stove, LP fuel, tarps, tables, chairs, generator, cords, string lights, gas cans, string lights, cook tent, regular tent, sleeping bags, coolers, first aid, spare tires, tire plugs, compressor, chain saw, etc.

I have the hunting gear list down. Just mainly want ideas for handy camp items that I may forget.

I suggest string lights. Just razing you😁

I am not really familiar with how rough NC terrain is, I know it can be a muddy SOB, but most good hunting country out west NM included is Rocky unforgiving country be prepared for the worst.
Good tires, extra spare tire if you can fit it in, and multiple ways to fix a flat if needed. A good handyman jack, if used safely, can be a life saver and a good winch and a good heavy duty come along. Extra oil filter and oil, and brake fluid, and antifreeze.
Be prepared for the worst hope for the best.

Few suggestions in this post.

Had many blow downs - have been fortunate with the big trusty bow saw, axe and tow strap. Not as fast up to camp but ya get a sweat on.

Nope, no CPAP or curling irons

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom