CAN Barack Hussein Obama LEGALLY BE PRESIDENT?

30inchbuck

CAN Barack Hussein Obama LEGALLY BE PRESIDENT?

It seems that Barack Hussein Obama is not qualified to be president after all for the following reason:

Barack Hussein Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between "November 13, 1986 and December 24, 1952?. Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal . US Law very clearly stipulates: "If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16." Barack Hussein Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawai'i being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Hussein Obama's birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn't matter *after*. In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Hussein Obama's birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Hussein Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Hussein Obama was already 3 years old at that time. His mother would have to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. *** Though Barack Hussein Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citizen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia . Now you can see why Obama's aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. election law. I think the Gov. of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. citizen, and it would set precedence. Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-08 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]30,

He was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961, Hawaii was admitted to the Union on August 21, 1959. Therefore he has is not required to even have American parents due the fact that he was born on U.S. soil.

US Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - Rights Guaranteed Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process and Equal Protection
AMENDMENT XIV of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

maybe this will explain it better.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

So we've promoted Baraknophobia , tried to say he's not an American so what's next?

Why not just have McCain try to beat him on the issues? I don't see Obama as that strong on some of the problems we have, maybe McCain is just that weak.

48648e5f0974b21d.jpg

48648e9709de53aa.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

I agree dude it would be great if mccain would beat obama on the issues. Unfortunately obama won't agree to the town hall debates which the mccain camp is trying to put on.

Obama won't agree to anything unless he can use his teleprompter.........

You got that right Viking.

Like I have said from the get go, B, Husien Obama is an EMPTY suit.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

We'll find out soon enough. my guess is McBush will wish Obama had refused once debates start.

Obama won't say what his ideas are and McBush's are dumb for the most part. probably Obama's plans are as foolish as McBush's but if he doesn't tell us he leaves hope he's got a great plan he's just waiting to tell us what it is. they're both goobers and they're both politians with no real answers to our problems we already know that, so the debates are more about presentation than substance. my money is on Obama in that department, you just think you want the debates to begin.

Wrong again dude. The mccain camp hope obama will agree to the 10 town hall debates. That's why they are pushing so hard for them. This is where mccain does best.

The obama camp has challenged mccain to a speech giving contest. They are afraid of obama opening his mouth without a teleprompter as a crutch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom