Can you ID this old car?

N

NONYAMT

Found the skeletal remains of what I guess is an old Ford,anyone know for sure?
2011-07-28_11-28-15_165.jpg

Found the skeletal remains of what I guess is an old Ford,anyone know for sure?
2011-07-28_11-28-15_165.jpg

That hinged front window is really interesting,I may have to pack that window frame out some day for a ratrod project I have.

That hinged front window is really interesting,I may have to pack that window frame out some day for a ratrod project I have.

justr is right!

LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

justr is right!

LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

its a later model model t. i am haveing a hard time remembering the years that they started attaching the headlights to the fender, because the earlier modles they had a bar that went from fender to fender with the light mounts on the bar. im guessing it is a 1924-1927. any guess is as good as mine tho lol

"Better to dwell in the wilderness, Then with a contentious and angry women Proverbs 21:19)

its a later model model t. i am haveing a hard time remembering the years that they started attaching the headlights to the fender, because the earlier modles they had a bar that went from fender to fender with the light mounts on the bar. im guessing it is a 1924-1927. any guess is as good as mine tho lol

"Better to dwell in the wilderness, Then with a contentious and angry women Proverbs 21:19)

im thinking it is a 1925 model t raodster. i think thats as close as im gonna get tho

im thinking it is a 1925 model t raodster. i think thats as close as im gonna get tho

I figured it was some kind of special model,Ive been around some Ts and that rotating window frame with the handles is new to me.

I figured it was some kind of special model,Ive been around some Ts and that rotating window frame with the handles is new to me.

Looks to be about a 1921-23 Model T Look at the front fenders same design.
9770gordiewoods1923modelt.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Looks to be about a 1921-23 Model T Look at the front fenders same design.
9770gordiewoods1923modelt.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom