Canadian whitetail outfitter advice?

H

huntindude

Does anyone know a real good whitetail outfitter they would recomend? most of the better ( I think they're good anyway) outfitters I've talked to are booked a few years in advance or even permanent so if I'm going to try it again I'd better get my name in somewhere to hunt in a year or two. I've been to Alberta twice but couldn't find the 150+ buck I'm looking for, one outfitter said they took 150+ bucks every year but I didn't know he took ten million hunters a year to do it, it was a mass production mess. a smaller more personal outfitter is what I'm looking for with a good area managed for mature deer.

Bearspaw outfitting in Peace River Alberta.

Nobody does better then these guys and the owner Scott Taylor is honest and well respected.

Jeff

I second Jeff...

I hunted with Scott this past fall and the bucks that were brought in were very impressive. Mine scored 161 Gross and Netted 152. I think half the bucks went over 160 and all but three or four that I saw were solid mid 150's bucks or better.

He runs a tight operation and his repeat clients list is testimony of his operation. These guys could go anywhere they want and they choose to hunt with him year-after-year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom