Can't Wait for Draw Results!!!

Daxter

Very Active Member
I could have sworn the results for deer and antelope were going to come out June 10th, but then I checked and it says the end of the Month!!! I can't wait that long! I want to know now if I drew or not. I struck out on what I figured was a sure thing in CO, so now I am really hoping for some luck in WY. Please...

Dax

It'll just be PP's for me Dax but i know what you mean. I think the drawing should occur in April, i never understood the reasoning for waiting until the end of June??

7 Mag

My guess is that, this is when the res. draw is aswell for both Deer and speed goats. but still they do the elk draw seperate. so who knows.

Think they do it so they can get a couple more months of intrest off the money before they have to send the money back, just a guess

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Also waiting. However it states end of June. Only a few more weeks. Not expecting much, but someone needs to draw 102!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

someone needs to draw area 102 .....ONLY 5000000000 PEOPLE NOW PUT IN FOR IT THANKS TO "HUNTING FOOLS" MAG!!!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

The residents have the entire month of May to apply for goats,deer and elk. Last year they put the results out early june like something like the 10th. But who knows. As a resident I hope to draw a trophy tag this year.

Dax,

I feel ya man! Seems like WY takes forever to get those results posted. But since I am the only one to put in for 102 (hahahaha) I am sure that tag is MINE.....LMFAO.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

And I thought I was the only one that put in for 102. I heard it was a sleeper unit...

I think back in the day WY used to say draw results would be available by July 10th, that is where I got the 10th from, but I don't know how my brain moved it to June. I guess I will just give it a couple more weeks. I already have 1 decent tag, but sure wouldn't mind another after striking out in CO. Good luck to everyone that put in for a unit other than 102 :)

Dax

2009 results came out on 6/24. Hang in there, it will happen when it happens, Good Luck to all, just so I draw....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

According to the G&F Calender on their website it says the results will be posted online on June 30th. Was hoping it would be earlier than that

I know my results this year.

One point Deer

One point Moose

One point Elk

One point Lopes

Good luck to those who draw !!!

The book says one thing but the results are different. In 2008 the RESULTS WERE ONLINE JUNE 26TH, a THUR. Last year in 2009 the RESULTS WERE ONLINE ON JUNE 24TH, a WED.

So we have about 14 or 15 days to wait in they stay uniform with results.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

>I know my results this year.
>
>
>One point Deer
>
>One point Moose
>
>One point Elk
>
>One point Lopes
>
>Good luck to those who draw
>!!!

Hey you drew the exact same thing I am!

The G&F usually posts when the results will be available a couple of weeks in advance. It is on their calender that is at the bottom of the main page on their website. Seems like they do it every year. They did it for sheep, moose, and goat this year. They just posted in the last couple of days that the results would be available the 30th. I can't think of a time when they didn't post the results earlier than what was listed in the application book. My bet is the results will be available the 30th sadly, was hoping for sooner but i'll just have to wait and see.

>Been so long forgot what I
>put in for?

Been so long since I drew a tag I forgot how to hunt.

>It's been so long, I can't
>even remember if I put
>in or not.
>
>Eel

Eel anything past 3 days you would not remember !! LOL JK ya

Been kinda quiet. Hoping they will post this week to put an end to my dreams once and for all. O-fer-2 years.

read in another post that WFG would be conducting the draw today (6-21-2010). We may see results by the end of this week.

Oh my Gosh!!!

My credit card just got hit for a muley tag!!!

hehehe--some goofball was going to post that anyways!! I just wanted to 'feel it' as a goofball first! ha

Tic-Tock-Tic......

Robb

My cc didn't get hit, but I checked my pref points and they are reset so I must have drawn both deer and antelope first choice! Sorry, just had to be the first doofus to post that. LOL.

Hey huntfishall1 - my points looked like they hadn't been updated so I called....deer-antelope still not being posted on points yet. Why they say 2010 is included in the caption is beyond me....they're going to be getting calls on that.

I hope everyone realizes I was just joking about the pref points being updated!

I am anxious to find out the draw results - hopefully it will be very soon.

I, for one, believed you, and am blaming my depression and disappointment on your cruel cruel joke. :)

YD, +1

This year I think I'll just wait for the snail mail. I'll either get a refund check or a tag in the mail.

HAHAHA! Yeah, RIGHT!

Eel

Usually Wyoming will post on their website a few days after the draw (which was supposed to happen Monday the 21st right?) something like - "Results will be posted in such and such a date". Nothing mentioned to get me to quit checking the website 30 times a day at work. Might get fired for all the hits and time spent looking at the Wyo game and fish website.

Pretty sure a deer (2 pnts) and antelope (max pnts) tag are in store this year just want it "OFFICIAL" so I can't make some plans.

RE: I"ll call posted ...8am thursday mtn time..

Gon4elk, Scroll down to the very bottom of the wyoming game and fish webpage and you will see the calender of events and it says the draw results will be available June 30th. I hope that the results are out sooner than that I cant hardly take the waiting anymore. I can't ever remember a time where the results weren't up early. Anybody wanna take a guess when they think the results will be posted? My money is on the 30th but hope I am wrong.

My bet is the end of this week or Monday.

Well we did get a new commissioner so he might like to hold things up a little.

delmag1942-

That's exactly the problem....it DOESN'T currently include the PP from the 2010 draws for deer/antelope, at least it didn't as of early yesterday afternoon.

What I meant was that the reason it says that is that it is current for the unsuccessful 2010 draws that are completed. I guess that they have not updated/or completed the fact that the is/will be complete. Or possibly I am still delirious from the MY moose tage in 110 that I drew and trying to figure out what to do with it!

Results were posted June 24 last year.

What is taking them so long?

Grizzly

i'm gonna get fired 4 being on the puter to much!

I will probably get fired for my WY elk back to back with my MT Moose that will probably be 4 weeks straight!!!

congrats, delmag, where 'ya headin?

I will be N. of Dubois w/my Hoyt from 9/14-9/21+/- and then off to see if I can find a moose (w/my .338RUM) north of Whitefish, MT (110) until 10/10????

I talked to game & fish this morning. He said to check each morning at 8:00am, this is when they post them. He said they will be posted no later than the 30th. I have a feeling they will be up tomorrow, can't wait to see if we drew our goat tags!!! Good luck to everyone..

BC

Just pref points for Deer and Antelope for me ( I got an Elk tag
for 108 NR). My guess is that you guys waitin' for tags will know in about 70 minutes !! GOOD LUCK

I am for the first time ever hoping for BAD LUCK! Therefore I hope my previous good luck is transferred to one of you guys.

i hate this.....put me out of my misery already!

It's going to be next week. What's a few more days on four months? Paitence is a virtue, especially needed for hunting! Besides, it's not really over till AZ posts...

This is painful. I need results so I can actually get some work done.

Post the results already - you've had our money for 3 and and half months.

Idaho is up in case anybody put in there too.

I think the New Comissioner is from AZ. If that is the case the results will be atleast a week late. AZ can't ever figure out how to set up online apps.

I called Wyo Game and Fish and was told that the draws have been completed. They are certifying the draws and will post ASAP. I was then given the status quo "Draw results will be posted by 06/30/2010.

I think I know what happened. They had the draw.....someone saw that I drew a tag, so they decided to do it over again. They will keep doing it until I don't draw, then post the results!

That's my theory anyway.:)

Eel

Eel, I think you are right on the money with your post. I must have drawn a tag too, so it may be a while until they have a draw that neither of us draw. Have a nice weekend.

Just got off the phone with WF&G. They confirmed results would have been out Friday, but they had to redo the draw 18 times until all three of us were unsuccessful. They heard about my 259 points with no tags for 2 years and wanted to be part of the Ripley's Believe It or Not record.

There are lots of places in Wyoming where you can draw on a second choice tag, retain your points & still hunt just about every year.
If you are trying to draw a hunt in Garth's units, well you might inquire about a wheelchair with knobby tires.

:)
HH

Pretty damn sad, Utah has done there big game draw and the antlerless is all but done before Wyoming has theres out. WTF?

As a Wyoming resident they are a little nicer. I only put in my application about a month ago so it has not been to long of a wait. Though this is my last chance to draw a tag as I have struck out in all the other states I apply in. I should have about an 80% chance of drawing at least one tag. Guess I did draw and kill a spring turkey here in WY hopefully thats not my only tag for the year. Now, will we know tomorrow at 8 am or will it be Tues. or Wed.???

This game is worse then waiting for a woman to get ready. Enough already post tomorrow, i need to plan my am i hunting in oct or not...ahh agrivation sets in good thing some these perverts keep things interesting and post pics of nice racks, the antlers arent bad either.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

ya what he said......
I bet employees of wgf knew what they drew for a week!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Well I had 4 PP so I am sure to draw but it sure will be nice to see it in print. Funny thing last year I never paid any attention to the UT Limited Entry Elk since I was short of points. Then I went ahead and drew the lone random tag.

Update just posted on WYG&F website:

Draw Results - Available June 29th, 2010 at 8:00 AM MDT.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom