Caribou 2004 Hunt, Help!!!!

N

nvlonghunter

Dear Fellow MM Friends:

My brother in-law and my self are planning a caribou hunt for 2004. This will be our first caribou hunt so any of the species will do. Open to any suggestions. Thank you!

I have been to Alaska four times for Caribou. The # 1 biggest advice I can give you is stay away from the outfitters/charters that take you in a float plane. Out of Ancorage you can hire a bush pilot to fly you to the Mulchatna herd and land you on the tundra hills with the Caribou. Check out a place called halfway mt. Todd

check out mike mccary in king salmon his add is in the trophy hunter magizine. my daughter and myself are booked with him for 2004. he did me an excellant job on my moose hunt.

Howdy,

I have a caribou trip booked for this year out of Kotzebue. I have done a fair amount of research and would be happy to share it with you if you want to drop me a line.

Brett
[email protected]

Brett, I've hunted out of Kotz three times now, Caribou, Moose and Grizzly. Had great trips on all three hunts. I hunted with Ron Aldridge of Caribou Unlimited on all three trips. Great hunting around that area with lots of game and good fishing for grayling. I'm trying to figure out now what I can go back for.

FCH,

I'd love to hear about your trips and learn some more about the animals and the country you encountered. If you have a moment sometime please drop me a line a [email protected].

Thanks,

Brett

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom