Carpet Driver.........

nickman

Long Time Member
This is funny!

My nephew, who is an obnoxious 18 year old, stopped by our local mini-mart, which is owned by some kind of Arab type.

His name is "MarakdoumeiiAlsalad", or something like that. His name tag just says "MARK".

He is a rude AZZ and will do nothing to join in or help the community.....he's been here, like 5 years. Never smiles, says thank you, or even count you back your change.

The guy is outside, shaking out and beating, one of the throw rugs that they have in front of the doors.

My nephew walks by and says, "What's the matter Mark , can't get it started?"

Up until this happened, we simply thought that he just couldn't understand English. He understood THAT well enough.

The guy goes into a huge, screaming, tirade in Arabic and get's the whole place laughing.

I have to do annual fire inspections on local businesses. In the past, I have not written him a warning on some minor violations, because I really felt that he didn't understand the regs. He corrected the problems, but he slid by on the written warnings. That's over now.

An Oldie but still a Goodie!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You should buy your nephew a beer.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom