Cash Back Visa Credit Cards

Farms99

After 16 years, I'm thinking about ditching my Cabela's Visa with something that offers a higher percentage return back on purchases.

Any of you guys have a Visa cash back card that you really like and why? Probably stick with Visa as I have never found a place that does not take it like some of the other brands.

Thanks

Depending on how much money you are putting on the card, its hard to beat Cabelas. If your Black status you earn a higher percentage. I use the heck out my card for my side business and pay it off every month. Has worked awesome for me. Just this year I have got a free safe and FN Tactical pistol.

I'm also interested to hear if anybody has a better option.

I signed up for the AMEX blue cash preferred because of the grocery (6%) and gas (3%) cash reward. They were also offering $150 sign on bonus. I think the annual fee is $75 so basically 2 free years to start. Hard to beat those rewards in a specific area.

When Costco switched from AMEX to VISA they started offering either 4 or 5% on gas so now all my gas goes on the CITI card. Everything else on Cabelas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom