cassidy outfiters

davis5

just wanted to see if any of you guys have used this outfit for mule deer. The post on huntin info didn't speak but they were old reviews.
thanks davis 5

You're right - they got raked over the coals on those reviews. That'd be enough for me to forget about them. Check your inbox - I'll send you a PM.

If you want a good eastern plains hunt you may want to check into hunting with Comanche Peak Outfitters (Limmer). His reputation speaks for itself!

Agreed, that Comanche Wilderness Outfitter's would be the outfitter of choice.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

hi guys, I'm having a trouble finding comanche wed site, do they have one . Some help would be great.
thanks davis5

No website. Search Comanche Wilderness Outfitters and Scott Limmer. You'll be able to find a phone number. As said before, you better have points before you call him.

davis5 sent you an email with Scott Limmer's Contact info

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

You won't need pts if you are willing to buy a landowner tag. Another option is to go archery hunting with him...most of those eastern plains units take a fraction of the pref pts it takes to draw Western Colo...with very little winterkill last year! I know where I'd go if I had cash and wanted to go on a great TF guided hunt.

What about Darin Dickey? I've heard nothing but good, and have seen some great deer they have been killing recently.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom