CC hits for bear

Nothin for me yet. I suspect we will likely see the ol' credit card hits come Monday or Tuesday. Good luck to all in the draw.

Hits could happen later today....

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I'm looking for another point only! I hope I don't regret just doing a point this year in hopes of other tags which "might" come! I've never been accused of being really smart.

There are enough points in the bank to have a great hunt when I want it but it's about time to cash them in!

Good luck to you all in the drawing. I'm not standing in your way this year.
Zeke

Naha---not me Zeke....

I want this tag as I have had it twice in the past and 'hindsight' sucks!! haha

Screw the bait and kill/brag it up crowd---I am all about spot-n-stalk...skunked twice for sure but I got no complaints.

Have a great and safe wknd,

Robb

Good luck Robb!
PM me when you get your tag, if ya want.
I've shot a lot of bears, over the years, in Wyoming, Idaho and Montana but never one of my own here in Utah. Next year brother.
Spot & stalk all the way for me too. Rewarding for sure!
Zeke

Made me look too. Due to point creek I'll probably score a point. After last fall with my daughter's hunt I can't wait to get back chasing a big old bruin.

Smokepole

Nothing for me today this far. Ive got 8 points and hope to draw my bear tag. Ive been saving bait for a few weeks. Ive got 15 buckets of food and oil from my store. Should be good, if I can draw.

Robiland,
You're hunting season is shaping up to be something quite special! I hope you draw your bear tag too.
Fun fun fun man,
Zeke

Thanks Zeke. Its starting to line up to be an expensive year for me. Elk, maybe bear, and I still have Utah, Colorado and Nevada.

credit card just showed a hit on pending charges for a San Juan spring tag. Cannot wait. Anyone out there have this tag in the past? How was your experience?

Looks like I drew the San Juan Pursuit tag.

Sagecreek, we hunt the SJ spring every year, its a real good hunt but it gets real crowded.
Good luck

No CC hit for me! I always hate this day or two in the draw cycle that the the lucky ones start telling and paying and the the unlucky get to keep our money!

I have a pending charge for a Bear permit. I believe I drew the SJ Fall Archery Spot and Stalk only hunt. I have no idea what I am doing, but I am exited to hunt bear for the first time. If I at least see a couple it will be a blast. Anybody done the spot and stalk archry before. How did it go?

RidgeRebel

I got a $475 cc hit, NR Premium LE. I think I had the Wasatch first choice but don't remember, I really thought I would just be getting another point. I'm excited to see what I have.

MD Nut

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom