Celeste Maloy Bundy

Oneye

Wonderful job Utah. Nominate a Bundy family member to attack public lands. Just stellar stuff. We’ll probably want Chris Stewart back.

You know where this belongs!

Wonderful job Utah. Nominate a Bundy family member to attack public lands. Just stellar stuff. We’ll probably want Chris Stewart back.

Just to be clear. Your the same guy humping Romneys leg, and singing governor Cox praises, right?

Should ya check on their public land stances?

Might want to check on your girl Becky Edward's as well.

Most people in Southern Utah have ties to the Bundy family. Celeste used to work for the Public Lands Policy Coordinating Office in Utah. She is probably going to be the best public land access and multiple use supporter in D.C.

Guilt by association?

@Oneye

Can you differentiate the difference in public land policy between Maloy and Becky Edwards, whom you supported.

Because I ACTUALLY contacted her office, and I sure as hell can't.

@Oneye

Can you differentiate the difference in public land policy between Maloy and Becky Edwards, whom you supported.

Because I ACTUALLY contacted her office, and I sure as hell can't.
Largely no, but here's where I hedge my bet. Edwards wouldn't make "transfer" a major part of what she did in congress. It would be like going from Rob Bishop to Blake Moore. Is Blake Moore's stance that he supports transfer? Yes, you'll get a form email saying he does if you ask. However, how much anti-public land and transfer nonsense have you actually seen him focus on while in congress? He just doesn't do it. Prior Bishop's biggest agenda in congress was to undermine public lands, transfer, and sell them. You have to take minor wins when you can get them. But yes, Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart endorsed Celeste so I'm gonna say those endorsements, especially Bishop's kinda speak for themselves where Maloy stands, and it's an antagonistic public lands approach that believes managing agencies should be undermined and lands should be transferred and privatized, just like Rob Bishop fought for his entire time in congress.

Most people in Southern Utah have ties to the Bundy family. Celeste used to work for the Public Lands Policy Coordinating Office in Utah. She is probably going to be the best public land access and multiple use supporter in D.C.
She was endorsed by Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, that's plenty for me to see she's popular among the anti-public land crowd, and being associated with the Bundy's not a ringing endorsement either.

She was endorsed by Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, that's plenty for me to see she's popular among the anti-public land crowd, and being associated with the Bundy's not a ringing endorsement either.

You know, you can always go buy 4 sections of your own private ground that only you can use...

Largely no, but here's where I hedge my bet. Edwards wouldn't make "transfer" a major part of what she did in congress. It would be like going from Rob Bishop to Blake Moore. Is Blake Moore's stance that he supports transfer? Yes, you'll get a form email saying he does if you ask. However, how much anti-public land and transfer nonsense have you actually seen him focus on while in congress? He just doesn't do it. Prior Bishop's biggest agenda in congress was to undermine public lands, transfer, and sell them. You have to take minor wins when you can get them. But yes, Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart endorsed Celeste so I'm gonna say those endorsements, especially Bishop's kinda speak for themselves where Maloy stands, and it's an antagonistic public lands approach that believes managing agencies should be undermined and lands should be transferred and privatized, just like Rob Bishop fought for his entire time in congress.

So you don't,/ didn't get an answer from Edwards, but somehow you know what she'd do. Sounds logical ?

That Keystone dude pretty much crushed you on this. There is zero daylight between Romney, Cox,Maloy, Bishop, Moore, etc. The plank lays it out.

In fact, despite my HUGE disagreement with them, Bishop and Lee deserve respect. They are honest.

The others, including those "moderates" you claim to love, have done, nor will do nothing to remove that plank, nor the infestation in the party of privatizers.

You should realize when you've gone down in flames. I thought Keystones one sentence would shut you down. You lost.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom