Cell Coverage 13B Strip?

H

highhunt

Guys

Could I get your help regarding cell phone coverage in the Strip? Is there any? Or do I need to have a Sat Phone with me if I need to send or receive phone calls?

Thank you.

When I was there in 2011 the only area I got coverage was near Seegmiller mnt. Any area south of there was zero. I have Verizon but I don't think its much different for any other carrier and there is no reason for them to increase coverage in that area. I was drawn this year too and I'm going to look into renting a sat phone.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-13 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]There is also a spot on the main road just barely north of diamond mountain right next to an old burnt tree on the west side of the road. Its the only dead tree with most of its limbs in tact all by itself right next to the road. I would get a sat. phone for sure.

been their Many times over last 15 yrs.and hunt exclusively in the South.Cell service is near nothing with Verizon,and Now always rent a Sat. Phone ... For sure the way to go,when hunting "The Strip",Good Luck to those that drew this great hunt opportunity ... Bruce & SilverGrand

I hunted 13 b in 2011 and I was able to get service in a few locations. I have Verizon, the key is purchase a Wilson cell phone booster and you can get out in several places. If you don't want the hassle of driving to get service then go with a sat phone.

I have Spring and there are two areas for sure you can get out on the South end near Dellenbaugh.

On north end, couple of spots on the west side of Black Rock where I can get out reliabily.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

In November, 2006 (not sure if there are any changes since then) I was able to get a signal from the main road on the north side of the high point on Poverty Mountain and from a spot on the bench near the Grand Gulch Mine.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom