Central Mtns Manti Muzzleloader

kinger6

I drew this tag this year with 10 points. I cannot wait for it to come. I am just curious on who has hunted it in the past and if you are willing to post some pics or any advice. Thanks

I drew the tag last year with 10 points. We had a blast. Passed on 21 bulls in 5 days. 320-340 is very possible, there are bigger bulls taken off there every year but they are few and far between. We were very fotunate last year as the rut was late and they were in full swing durring the muzzy hunt. Good luck!

DSC_0511.jpg

Thanks for your reply. I am hoping the rut will be the same this year also. What did your bull score, just curious. I am not too big on score but more it I will be happy with it. I am not going to be overly picky but I will want a good 6 point.

We were hunting in T-shirts through out most of the hunt too. But then a big storm came in the night before I killed my bull, brought rain and snow for the last two days of the hunt. It's a pretty awesome experience to chase bugling bulls in a snow storm!

Nice taxi work! love the dark color and the fade to white on the antlers. Good times!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-11 AT 09:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-11 AT 08:11?PM (MST)

Thanks, he does look good on the wall. His horns look the same as they did when he came off the hill.

2010elk1.jpg

Kinger6 PM sent

Sweet bull. Drew this year and am looking for more areas to mark on the map? you willing to share your thoughts? We got the one in the pic on my post in the fish creek drainage area behind Scofield resevoir. It's the only area I've been in. Looking for options... Thanks

Nice bull. Sweet mount. Looking to make more marks on the map if you are willing to help. We took the bull in the pic on my post in the fish creek drainage area. It's the only area I've been into in the unit. This year it's my turn. Just wanting all the best you know.. Help would be appreciated... thanks Brad.

VT
That looks like a Elk highway that he laying in.That's a very nice bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom