Cheapest beer

Aaron84

What is the cheapest beer you have ever bought?
Picked up a six pack of beer 30 light for 3.50 and it is good.
5823beer.jpg

The beer i drink every night is cheaper then that, Natural Light. 30 Bomb for 14.49 at Wal Mart.

I used to buy this beer in Wyoming called Country Club , that stuff was good and fairly cheap . I think the cheapest beer I ever had was called black label , nasty stuff .

back in the 80's we bought Shaffer for $6/case. We got 8 cases and drank 4 cases between of us the first nite. Had good flavor and gave a good buzz. The next day each and everyone of us was sick as a dog and had a serious case of the sh!ts. Never did finish the rest of that beer. Hence then we have reference our ailment as the Shaffer Sh!ts. Haven't seen it sold anywhere since.

The last beer i had cost my about two days in jail, $1800. in fines, DUI school expense, $125. a month personal driving insurance for years,...

No Beer, No Nothing for this ol Boy. I ain't never going thru that again and it's the only way i know how it won't! Going on 14 yrs!

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud. Enjoy your suds!! :)

Joey

I hear ya Joey . Congrats on 14 years , thats a big accomplishment . There is just way too much risk to even think about driving even after one beer , so I'm really carefull and the chances for me to have a cold one are few and far between .

I get alot of flack for buying Oly but i like it.

olympia.gif

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Good for you Sage, I haven't had alcohol since about spring of 2002, so just shy of 9 years. I didn't have that bad an experience, mine just involved getting way too drunk in Las Vegas and the potential for some scary stuff and my wife helped me get lined out. A mutual friend of mine and my wife asked me to come to an AA meeting, I only went to the one AA meeting and felt it was a little too touchy feely for my taste so I said I will try cold turkey. So far it worked for me. So drink one for me boys, whatever your choice is.
WVBOWAK

When I went to school in Colorado in the early 80's we could get "generic" beer at the store. Black and white cans that said "Beer" on them.

generic-beer1.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom