Check your points online

ARROWHNTR

Mine updated just now showing 0 moose points and a tag in 2013, looks like im chasing moose on the wasatch this year!

Mine haven't been updated as of yet... don't know why I am even looking though as there are no tags coming my way!

Tallbuck1

checked the points, my wife drew snowville antelope, my son, daughter and I have not been updated as of yet

Hey ARROWHNTR, how many points did you have? I went in with 14! just wondering if I'm getting close, thanks, Brent

Now the wait begins. I can tell ya me and my 13 year old will be muzzy hunting somewhere. And I can tell you one unit it is not haha. Only my boys points are updated but we put in as a group. He shows one preference point and tag drawn in 2013 so luckily we are hunting, just not our first choice :-(

Hey bigbull!

We got PISSCUTTER Bulls!:D

Or is that where you Ain't Huntin?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

>
>Hey bigbull!
>
>We got PISSCUTTER Bulls!:D
>
>Or is that where you Ain't
>Huntin?
>
>
>
>
>The Dew I had for Breakfast
>wasn't Bad so I had
>one more for Dessert!:D

Well Bess, I can tell ya it's not Manti muzzy for deer so it's one of the four other choices for me n the boy.

No LE tags for me, son, or wife. No youth bull tags either. So I'll be muzzy hunting deer SOMEWHERE then buying an archery elk tag.

What tags you hunting this year hoss??

Well bigbull!

Looks like I'll be PISSCUTTIN again this year!

I musta made the UDWR mad at me sometime in my Lifetime!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Well my family went 0 for 11 on General deer, But I won't complain to bad, because I support the smaller units and less tags. Maybe next year.

Brady Utley (atfirstlightguides.com)

Newbie here. This is my first year putting in for the draw. I am in with a group, my 2013 points show 1, as well as my friends who is also first timer. The head of our group, shows no points for 2013. What does this mean??? Thanks in advance

Another LE elk point for me now at 14, another OIL rocky mtn goat point now at 14, My 11 year-old (will be 12 by the hunt)and I have a 2013 deer tags. No youth anybull for the boy. If the preference points are gone, I assume we drew 1st choice?

>Newbie here. This is my first
>year putting in for the
>draw. I am in with
>a group, my 2013 points
>show 1, as well as
>my friends who is also
>first timer. The head of
>our group, shows no points
>for 2013. What does this
>mean??? Thanks in advance

Probably hasn't updated yet. I put in as a group with my son. His shows "last tag drawn 2013" and "points earned 1". Last year he drew his first choice so he had 0 points earned going into this year. My points still shows 2012 as my last tag drawn, and 0 preference points just because mine is not updated yet.

Have your "head of the group" check where it states last year of tag drawn and bet it will still say 2012

LAST EDITED ON May-22-13 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]Well boys my 2 desert sheep points just went to zero. Only problem is they added 9 elk points and one antelope point which I never applied

I logged in, and it said:

"Eligibility will be available May 31."

But my CC wasn't hit, so I guess I won't be in the Books this year...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

looks to me like the DWR has figured out a way to keep us poor saps from finding out early- checked last night, said "0" points for deer, last tag 2013, but now it says "eligibilty available may 31st". says the same for all my boys, and my buds.

If it says "points not available until May 31st", does this mean I wasn't drawn?

Thanks for your time Joe.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

The Utah DWR in my opinion better send out email's prior to the 31st or there will be crazy overload on their server and alot of angry people when it crashes. Just a thought

Antler-less on line applications are supposed to start tomarow!
May 29th! I'd say they (the DWR) have a probblem.....

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom