Childhood Cancer pledges needed......

schmalts

LAST EDITED ON May-06-08 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p] Hi guys, many of you have seen what cancer can do to a loved one. It is even harder to see when it is a child. Here is a way to help out childhood cancer by pledging a minimum or $5.00 to see this fat old guy ride and finish in the Trek 100 bike ride for childhood cancer. Lance Armstrong has participated in the last few years as well and this even raises a lot of money. There is nothing that tears at a guy more than to see a childhood cancer ward and the brave kids there. The Trek 100 is the MACC Fund's premier athletic event and one of the largest fund raising efforts for childhood cancer research in the United States. Collectively the Trek 100 has contributed more than $7.2 million to support pediatric cancer research. This level of fund raising is achieved thanks to riders who acquire pledges per mile they ride, sponsors and volunteers.

I plan on riding at least 100K on my bike and if my knees hold out I may try for the 100 mile. If you can spare $5.00 please go to this web page and donate a flat amount and you can use credit card right there. Thanks, Pat AKA schmalts

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=264114&supId=216666803

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom