Chimney Sweep

mickeymouseoutfitters

I feel like I'm a chimney sweep every time I clean my muzzleloader. I use a ton of cleaner and swabs. I even use pyrodex instead of black powder and it still takes a while to clean. What is the best cleaner you have used? How long does it take you to clean your muzzleloader?

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Traditions Evelutions

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

oh okay, that area in the bolt section is a PITA to clean. You may want to take a look at a breech brush and give that a try. I always had to remove my barrel from the stock and remove both the trigger group and the bolt just to make sure I got it clean.

www.FrontierMuzzleloading.com

I bought it used. the first time I took the bolt apart, it was rusted bad. I clean it every time. I haven't taken apart the trigger yet. I've been shooting it every other week since February.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom