"Chinese Virus." Offended?

YBO

Long Time Member
With the POTUS using the word Chinese virus instead of bat virus, does it offend you that President Trump used that word?

Ppeople dont need thicker skin, they need to stop attacking with hate,, useing phrases like, racist, to lable people they dissagree with.they need to STOP creating ways to cast imaginary, nonexsitant blame. And Stop accusing the people they disagree with of everything, every lable they can all promoting their agenda. Long story short, they need to STFU.

Too many media darlings stirring the pot for their own agenda. They need to get back to reporting the facts and news accordingly. This agenda using racism, guns etc.... to get clicks on their news at their sites is BS.

Being Chinese IS NOT a race. It is a nationality. Being from China vs being from Thailand and saying they are two different races makes as much sense as saying someone from Australia is a different race than someone from Norway.

Seems like since this is a much more interactive global society we live in, certain people need to quite eating things that have historically proven to cause mass illness, China...

People are dying like flies all over America and all Democrats can think about is slamming Trump. Is there something political going on?

Startin to chap my azz.:mad: They better not run hide in their bunkers. Anyone know what it takes to get a quorum in the senate?

People are dying like flies all over America and all Democrats can think about is slamming Trump. Is there something political going on?

They are turning it into a campaign talking point. Easy to don a Reynolds Wrap hat and conspire they orchestrated this whole mess by keeping everyone distracted...

At a time when wealthy athletes and others are donating large sums of money to help fight the spread of COVID-19, one of the richest humans on Earth; Michael Bloomberg; decides to donate $18m to the DNC. What a guy. And to think he actually ran for president. That pretty much says it all about the democratic party. Case closed.

Saw jj watt donated $350k

That dude seems to be the real deal. First Harvey. Now this.

And give Bezos credit. I dislike his politics. But he's gonna save a lot of folks by hiring so many

jj donated to what?

Mrs jj's trust fund for the under paid?

...and Bezo's is hiring for charity??...lmmfao

Careful with the Mrs jj . You'd be wrong

And bezos could pay minimum wage. He'll be about only game in town.

Not offended one bit China is a bunch of pigs. They need to clean up the way they live their cities and habits are disgusting. Their government supports this dirty lifestyle. While the US has the best standards there is. It’s time China owns up to it.

History refers to the 1918 pandemic as the Spanish Flu. Wonder if the Spanish were offended by that for 102 years?
Seems even countries need a safe space now days.

Spanish flu because it hit Spain the hardest on infection and deaths. Not enough real documentation to trace its origin to the orient (China) but likely it was.

Chinc, gook, slant eye virus. That would be racist. Chinese virus is in no way racism. I’m so tired of being labeled racist. If you are a white, American, male, you are no doubt racist. I refuse to accept that.

The Spanish flu remains the most deadly flu pandemic to date by a long shot, having killed an estimated 1% to 3% of the world's population.

The most recent comparable flu pandemic occurred in 2009 to 2010, after a new form of the H1N1 influenza strain appeared. The disease was named the "swine flu" because the virus that causes it is similar to one found in pigs (not because the virus came from pigs).

The swine flu caused respiratory illnesses that killed an estimated 151,700-575,400 people worldwide in the first year, according to the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control. That was about 0.001% to 0.007% of the world's population, so this pandemic was much less impactful than the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic. About 80% of the deaths caused by swine flu occurred in people younger than 65, which was unusual. Typically, 70% to 90% of deaths caused by seasonal influenza are in people older than 65.

A vaccine for the influenza strain that causes swine flu is now included in annual flu vaccines. People still die from the flu every year, but the numbers are far lower, on average, compared to those for the swine flu or Spanish flu pandemics. Annual epidemics of seasonal flu result in about 3 million to 5 million cases of severe illness and about 290,000 to 650,000 deaths, according to the World Health Organization.

About 12,000 more U.S. ChinaWuhanvirus deaths and we will have caught up to the damage H1N1did. Does anyone remember the govt. destroying the economy and businesses back then?

I do not remember that wetmule, and I was awake back then too. I remember hearing about H1N1 but nobody told me to stay home and buy butt wipe.

Watching the televised Coronavirus briefings with Trump is like watching a pack of hyenas looking for an opening to devour Trump.

I do not remember that wetmule, and I was awake back then too. I remember hearing about H1N1 but nobody told me to stay home and buy butt wipe.
Hmmm - I don't remember it either Eel. I do remember around that time the affordable care act getting jammed through as the most important issue of the day. Never let a crises go to waist seems to be the mantra of the left.

Hmmm - I don't remember it either Eel. I do remember around that time the affordable care act getting jammed through as the most important issue of the day. Never let a crises go to waist seems to be the mantra of the left.

They are proving that with all the Green New Deal garbage they're trying to piggyback on the "bailout" package. Disgusting.

Ppeople dont need thicker skin, they need to stop attacking with hate,, useing phrases like, racist, to lable people they dissagree with.they need to STOP creating ways to cast imaginary, nonexsitant blame. And Stop accusing the people they disagree with of everything, every lable they can all promoting their agenda. Long story short, they need to STFU.

Its a damn virus, how in the hell can you be racist to a virus? Toughen up a little....And, yeah, I hate the virus so its perfectly ok to speak with hate when I talk about it. Rememnber it is inanimate and doesnt have sensitive feelings, its ok to poke a little fun. Like I said, get thicker skin big guy!

MYA, you need to reread my post . I think we are on the same side, when it comes to " lung pow sicken". As for me needing thicker skin, ask those who know me, my skin is perty thick. I might be pretty opinionated, I might even show some dislike for some in my posts, but I do understand, this is a place, that some folks become 10' tall, and bullet proof. Im not that guy. Ok big guy, lol

1585160775358.jpeg

Awesome. Archie was on the way to Ediths gryanacologist when he said that. By the way Meathead REALLY is a TDS inflected meathead.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom