Christian Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this nation is religion is politics . you can't have a discussion about either without involving the other. not what the founding fathers intended but here we are.

Why do you need a religious hunters group ? we had that long before any of you showed up with imported superstitions. god was Wakan Tanka, Skookum, depended on the tribe but it always came back to one thing, nature was god. if you want to bring religion into hunting that's the real deal.

Just don't let your christian hunters group turn out like other christian groups such as the Proud boys, Q-ANON or the KKK and MAGA. we don't need our fish and game departments taken over and trashed.
That took an interesting turn. That last paragraph:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SS!
Great show. If you don't like the religious parts fast forward. Last week a couple great bears and 2 black wolves.

It is true that many of us are over endowed with intelligence and morality......but the human species in general is not.....religion, or the belief in a higher power is the only thing that makes civilized living possible...

Men are not afraid or threatened by other men....they need something else to fear to make them behave.....

The Limitless folks consistently take some great animals. Just this last week, his 12 y/o daughter smoked a fatty buck then followed up with a nice bull elk with little bro there to witness. Really cool when she downed him and turned to her Pop and reacted.

And the Colorado videos this year were very cool (fatty buck and couple bulls) but last year they doubled up on smoker bulls.

I'm jealous of folks who have stock, but not hatin'. I backcountry hunt, just don't have horses. Still great videos.
I really appreciate you posting these snoopdogg, im so awful at technology.

It is true that many of us are over endowed with intelligence and morality......but the human species in general is not.....religion, or the belief in a higher power is the only thing that makes civilized living possible...

Men are not afraid or threatened by other men....they need something else to fear to make them behave.....
Very true. From a philosophical standpoint, what would make humans decide to suddenly believe in a higher power that would hold them accountable? Antiquities will demonstrate this behavior over several millennia. Without it, how are humans any different than rival troops of apes?

If believing in "imaginary friends" means a civil society with prosperity and safety, I'll err on the side of believing in something I cannot see...

So civilized that people fly planes into buildings or you know, the crusades ?

Founder, curtail Tog and SS , not the thread. Nothing wrong with spreading information about an excellent hunting program that the great majority (80+%) are in support of . Move on to the next thread in Campfire if you disagree Tog / ss
Yup. Folks attacking religious posts (maybe for preaching or maybe for a difference of religious opinion??) are sorta 'preaching' their own (non) religion.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210224-182332_Chrome.jpg

So civilized that people fly planes into buildings or you know, the crusades ?
Please explain who did both, and why. I'm sure you can't. Otherwise, if guys putting on a hunting show want to pray during or after a hunt, good for them. Lots of guys do it, lots of guys don't.

Please explain who did both, and why. I'm sure you can't. Otherwise, if guys putting on a hunting show want to pray during or after a hunt, good for them. Lots of guys do it, lots of guys don't.
Religion. Bam! Wasn’t that hard

Poor op just wanted to share something, properly titled so anyone who didn't want to look coulda scrolled right by. Some real class acts around here, smh.
And people wonder why hunting is losing ground in regard to support and tabling anti-hunting legislation when some climb to the top of a ding pile and crow about how everyone else in the hunting community is foolish for believing in "imaginary friends" and being held accountable for your actions higher than anything silly humans can dish out...

And people wonder why hunting is losing ground in regard to support and tabling anti-hunting legislation when some climb to the top of a ding pile and crow about how everyone else in the hunting community is foolish for believing in "imaginary friends" and being held accountable for your actions higher than anything silly humans can dish out...
Riiiiiiiight.

Joel Osteen sadly has very flawed Theology, he doesn't represent folks who actually know and follow the Bible...just saying. From what I've heard so far the guys on Limitless Outdoors are actually preaching the Truth while incorporating it masterfully into a wonderful hunting program.

Joel Osteen sadly has very flawed Theology, he doesn't represent folks who actually know and follow the Bible...just saying. From what I've heard so far the guys on Limitless Outdoors are actually preaching the Truth while incorporating it masterfully into a wonderful hunting program.
????????????????????????????

BTW, I consider Joel Osteen a motivational speaker, not a preacher.
I've rarely, if ever heard him reference scripture.

I ate some really spicy moose stroganoff the other day and I was praying to Jesus the next morning after my morning cup of coffee.

Im a saved man now! 2.21.21! Can I get an amen!

How long do I have to be saved before I can start looking down at other people, you know those non believers? Where do you peeps order your Christian swag at?

GOD IS GREAT!!!!

Holy moly, being a true believer is expensive! When do I get my Jesus card to save 10%?
81007BF3-ABFE-4040-8E7D-C087CE5D1262.png

You can believe in God and hate religion. It's the right thing to do.

Eelgrass, that video is 100% spot on, thanks for posting. The church is very important in that ,in a healthy church ,you will be provided a multitude of avenues to serve, to use the gifts God gave each of us for His Glory. I'm continually struggling with the man made denominations, I Dispise believers creating separate pillars , thinking because I'm Baptist or I'm Catholic (on and on ) I'm a better Christian. Thats hogwash!!!!! Never in scripture is there any mention of denominations, man has jacked this up ...surprise!!! We are Great at that. I remember back in my working years i would get darts thrown at me regularly "you're so Religious " I purchased a Big bumper sticker, it said "NO RELIGION, just a personal relationship with Jesus " . He Radically changed my life in 1997, I Can speak with confidence about what I've lived and know to be True. Jesus self proclaimed Himself to be The Truth.

Eelgrass, that video is 100% spot on, thanks for posting. The church is very important in that ,in a healthy church ,you will be provided a multitude of avenues to serve, to use the gifts God gave each of us for His Glory. I'm continually struggling with the man made denominations, I Dispise believers creating separate pillars , thinking because I'm Baptist or I'm Catholic (on and on ) I'm a better Christian. Thats hogwash!!!!! Never in scripture is there any mention of denominations, man has jacked this up ...surprise!!! We are Great at that. I remember back in my working years i would get darts thrown at me regularly "you're so Religious " I purchased a Big bumper sticker, it said "NO RELIGION, just a personal relationship with Jesus " . He Radically changed my life in 1997, I Can speak with confidence about what I've lived and know to be True. Jesus self proclaimed Himself to be The Truth.
? AMEN BROTHER. It’s only been a few days of being saved but I easily got 12 to 15 jabs in to non believers on how I’ve been saved! We are ALL sons of GOD am I right! Even all those priests that play with boys under the house of GOD. The media is always trying to divide us! We must stick together in the name of GOD! I just ordered the God is my co pilot bumper sticker. And You should too!!

GOD first! Btw God I’m a little short on my 10% you need from me this year. Can you spot your son till 2022? I have a lot of hunts booked, thanks!

Going to get my house under the church so I don’t have to pay property taxes! ? God

It’s usually drugs or alcohol. For me it was hot sauce.

Quick question for a new believer(saved 2.21.21) when they say God is watching, or knows, does that mean everything?
Example: Looking at Taylor swift pics late at night. Solo. In a tent.

just wondering

?

• Haha
Reactions: SHB
Thank you.

It’s usually drugs or alcohol.

You’re probably right. He won’t answer though. I asked him before and he won’t share. I thought it was a good thing to confess. Also, if he does share, it might strike a nerve with some of the sinners here and they may convert. All I see is positives from him sharing. I don’t want to hear about the drugs or alcohol, but the least he could do is tell us about the fornicating.

How long do I have to be saved before I can start looking down at other people, you know those non believers? Where do you peeps order your Christian swag at?

GOD IS GREAT!!!!
SS, to mock God is a place I recommend you not go, the first 2 of The Big 10 address this. Regarding my encounter with the Lord on August 22,1997, it is sufficient to say that He revealed Himself to me in a way that was Undeniable. I have shared my testimony many times but MM is not where I believe it would bear fruit.

SS, to mock God is a place I recommend you not go, the first 2 of The Big 10 address this. Regarding my encounter with the Lord on August 22,1997, it is sufficient to say that He revealed Himself to me in a way that was Undeniable. I have shared my testimony many times but MM is not where I believe it would bear fruit.

It's pretty obvious that ss, or better put "mostly drunk" is making light of what others believe, so don't feed the monkey.

you guys are just jealous I found Jesus at the bottom of a hot sauce bottle!

??✝️

• Wow
Reactions: SHB
Serveshim hasn't changed a bit, agree with him or he asks founder to cancel you.

I'm not against your superstition , if I pointed out all the obvious plot holes in it there would be another 10,000 superstitions to do the same with. and besides the constitution I still respect says you can believe in any imaginary friend you wish.

My question was and is why do you need a christian hunting group ? and what happens in it ? and which christians will be allowed to play? putting a catholic and a protestant or mormon together is like putting a shiite and a sunni in the same funhouse. if you don't believe that you're ignorant.

But I've seen you evangelicals roll on the floor and talk like Pebbles so nothing would surprise me. might want to stay a safe distance from the fire when you do that. or not.

putting a catholic and a protestant or mormon together is like putting a shiite and a sunni in the same funhouse. if you don't believe that you're ignorant.
Jeez, I've hunted with Jehovah's and Christians other denominations. I didn't ever feel the need to blow someone up or whatever the hell you're implying. You're making some big assumptions there.

Several times a year, I used to get to watch a spirited Mormon/Catholic argument over which Church was the REAL church. The Catholic was tougher, but he thought the Mormon was crazy so it was a standoff.

Just don't let your christian hunters group turn out like other christian groups such as the Proud boys, Q-ANON or the KKK and MAGA. we don't need our fish and game departments taken over and trashed.

Correct me if I'm wrong Lennie, but I think the last time that happened it was a bunch of Ag people, and it was in your state. Glass houses Lennie, glass houses.....

Last edited:
Several times a year, I used to get to watch a spirited Mormon/Catholic argument over which Church was the REAL church. The Catholic was tougher, but he thought the Mormon was crazy so it was a standoff.
Blue hair, I commented on this earlier, but here goes again. You are mixing ( man created ) denominations with the REAL church. The only church i.e. the REAL church is made of those who have experienced a spiritual re-birth , read John 3:3 ( sorry but its above my pay grade to call Jesus a liar ) the whole gospel of John is amazing, pause on John 3:16 as thats the Love message of salvation. John is where I point someone that is seeking the Lord .

Serveshim hasn't changed a bit, agree with him or he asks founder to cancel you.
Well 6pack, I'll say this. I've been edited numerous times ( canceled in effect ) and been called a Hater by the moderator. I am anything but a hater !!! You and I have very differing options and have had for a long time. This thread I started was simply about promoting a great hunting program that im supporting, yes these guys share my passion for Jesus. I want the same moral compass to be applied from the moderator, several posting on this thread are posting stuff just to cause dissent in an effort to distract from my intent. I'm 100% in support of the 1st ammendment, what happened here is a few WANTED to get this thread into the Hate and Anger category forcing Founder to block it. Thankfully the vast majority of MM faithful called the few out and saw what they were trying to do , im grateful Founder didn't cancal thread as I've heard from many who now watch Limitless Outdoors that were unaware prior to my posting. Mission Accomplished.

I'm not against your superstition , if I pointed out all the obvious plot holes in it there would be another 10,000 superstitions to do the same with. and besides the constitution I still respect says you can believe in any imaginary friend you wish.

My question was and is why do you need a christian hunting group ? and what happens in it ? and which christians will be allowed to play? putting a catholic and a protestant or mormon together is like putting a shiite and a sunni in the same funhouse. if you don't believe that you're ignorant.

But I've seen you evangelicals roll on the floor and talk like Pebbles so nothing would surprise me. might want to stay a safe distance from the fire when you do that. or not.

Jeez, I've hunted with Jehovah's and Christians other denominations. I didn't ever feel the need to blow someone up or whatever the hell you're implying. You're making some big assumptions there.
I hate when people speak from a place they do not know........

You’re probably right. He won’t answer though. I asked him before and he won’t share. I thought it was a good thing to confess. Also, if he does share, it might strike a nerve with some of the sinners here and they may convert. All I see is positives from him sharing. I don’t want to hear about the drugs or alcohol, but the least he could do is tell us about the fornicating.
It would be casting his pearls before swine.

If someone truly believes there is no God, that's one thing and most will respectfully discuss why because it is their inherent belief practiced in the very traditions and intent of the 1st Amendment.

When someone ridicules, demonizes, and makes light of someone's belief in God, I question their integrity almost as though they KNOW without a doubt what they are doing is wrong and merely a lame attempt to justify their actions rather than manning up and being held accountable for those actions.

What kind of person would make it their religious conviction to sneer and jeer at another's religious convictions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom