Chuck Adams 2004 Bull

I

IDkTm

Go to www.reflexbow.com and I believe the picture on the home page with Chuck Adams may be his 2004 potential new world record bull. Its a giant. If thats the bull, its the first picture I've seen of it.

I can not say that I know of every bull Chuck has killed, I got into an argument with a buddy about this topic. He said that the picture was on Hoyt's home page and I said no way. It was printed on espn that the pictures would not be out until the story was printed in noth ammerican hunter.... The pictures I found on Hoyt's home pages were NOT of his 2003 bull. they were of his past bulls. including the current record. All that being said, I DO NOT think I have ever seen that picture in your link. I heard that the 2003 bull was a 6X6 with huge lenght and good tops.. That bull in your link fits that description!!!?
If it is the 2003 bull, I was expecting a little more on the first three points. Who knows?

Whoops I totally screwed up and meant his 2003 bull, but you were smart enough to understand. He'll probably kill another monster this year too though.

man that Chuck Adams is tiny looking he isn't a hobbit is he?... jk... or is he going for the humungoid elk affect by sitting on the next hill over and reaching for the horn. Nice bull though

Some brilliant folks running the Reflex website. Put your mouse on the picture and hold it there for a second. The description of the pic comes up: "Chuck Adams with Caribou".

Oak

Chuck uses a Reflex Caribou bow, I figured thats what the description was referring to.

Dang that guy! Somebody has all the luck or something. That sure is a monster. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom