Ciara's Desert Sheep

ABQHUNTER

My 12 year old daughter took a great Desert Sheep this past Saturday! She never complained during the long steep hikes, she always had a smile on her face and she made an awesome 325 yard shoulder shot! Thanks Ciara for being such a Great Kid!!

136097.jpg

488095.jpg

2018135.jpg

695143.jpg

Congrats to u and your daughter on a nice sheep. I can't wait til my boy is old enough to put him in for those youth hunts.

Wow man that's awesome. Not sure my daughter will be a hunter but I'll try my best to get her to be one. I bet you're one proud dad.

Congrats , that is great to see!What a beautiful ram , you both did well , she did amazing, that right there is the dream of millions!Love to read that a local youngster did it and I have 3 daughters so its a little more special to see your daughter get it done...

"C" way to get-rr-done . Sorry I missed it . You did a great job and made an awesome shot , that's a dandy Ram "CONGRATS" .

Great job Jed and daughter awesome ram. Way to get the kid on the mountain and get er done. She has turned into a little lady since I was down there last Showtime!! Congrats. Scotty

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Ciara and I are still on cloud 9! I think it will be tough to top this hunt!

So cool.....I am so envious. I could never get my daughters to go much less hunt. You are truly blessed and those memories will be so big in her life. Way to go to both of you:)

I am blessed! I have triplet 12 year old girls and I was lucky to go 1 for 3 on having one that likes to hunt! Ciara worked hard on her shooting skills, I'm very proud of her. The hunt wasn't easy with the long steep hikes, snakes, cactus etc. she never complained once! Thanks fir the nice comments! I hope everyone with kids gets the chance to go on a hunt like this one!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom