Climate Change - Huh?

T

TFinalshot

Hey 02, how r you liken' the snow down there in the lone-star-state? LOL too funny. . . and it's not real, it's just Al Gore faking you out. . . LOL Buwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaa. . .

I thought Tfinal was on the global warming train. Is he now jumping that train and catching one going the other way on a global cooling trend? Somebody take his kool aide away before he really goes overboard.

RELH

....More solid evidence brought to you in this Muppet News flash. Tmoney is so sure of this he is feverishly buying up ocean front property in Mesquite Nevada. Once the ice caps melt off he is going to make a fortune.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

When D13er landed in Hawaii he got off the plane and started buying up all the carbon offsets he could get his hands on. Then Overton told him there as always been snow on those mountain tops. Rumor has it you can get some carbon offsets for cheap now on Ebay D13er is trying to dump if you are interested.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Tfinal you are somthing else, (while i agree we need to leave a smaller footprint, and devolope greener ways to live)

what caused to last ice age? what caused it to melt? wonder how the earth had all that change without us. you and al do your best to stop it will ya?

remember girls....no lights saturday night from 8:30 til 9:30

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Dangit JB you just reminded me I forgot to turn the heat down when I left Kona. Now Overton is going to have to fill up his heating oil tank when he gets back out. :) I did turn one of the lights off though so I hope that helps. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom