close encounter

browtine

Super Moderator
Elk%20running.jpg

That's an amazing shot!! What camera you using???
Thanks for the pic, Wideone

WOW!!!! What a picture! You should enlarge that one and frame it. We need to hear about the story that goes along with the picture! GlomDawg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-03 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-03 AT 09:02?AM (MST)

well...just outside of jackson (not on the refuge) i saw some elk at the tree line. i crawled in a ditch and moved in closer. and he also moved closer which i didnt know until i saw the antlers. he was about 10-15 feet from me and all i could see was his antlers bob'n while he fed. i waited a while and wanted to take a picture so bad i tried to sneek the camera up but he saw me...all i got was him leavin.. i use the nikon D-100. thanks for your comments. i did make a poster size picture out of it. i wish he had not been running.

Very, very cool picture! That is great that you got the huge adrenaline rush taking it and it turned out so well. Very Cool!

archeryicon1.gif
_droptine_
archeryicon12.gif

That is a very cool picture. I like the fact that the elk is running, the elk looks cool suspended in the air like that. In my opinion, that is a very unique picture to share with us all. Thank you.

Droptine

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom