CO S12

CDub

My brother was lucky enough to draw this tag. As a nonresident, he has hired an outfitter (Joe Boucher), but I wanted to see if anyone out there has hunted this unit and can give us an idea of what to expect? Terrain, ease of access or lack of it, trophy quality, etc. We're getting pumped with about a month to go before the hunt.

I posted this in the sheep forum as well, but thought I might get a few responses in this forum too.

You have already done enough, By hiring Horn Fork you have taken care of ?Quality? Joe and his crew will put you on the best the unit has. Access there again they know it all ,truck quad mule they will get you there. The very best way you guys can help now is at the?RANGE? and the ?HILL?S? get 50#s in a back pack and head up hill?A LOT!!!. There is a father son team here who have res archery tags.
I will make sure Joe knows what they know. Come September. Good luck great tag?.any sheep tag is great??

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom