CO Unit #28 Moose

Weatherby

I was lucky enough to draw a moose tag for unit #28 this year. I will be rifle hunting during the week of 10/1 - 10/9. I'm curious as to whether any of you have had any experience with this unit. I have archery hunted the unit in the past, but we definitely weren't into the moose, during the hunt.

If any of you are willing to impart any information on the unit, then please send me a Private Message. Thanks so much!

Regards,

Weatherby

I live and work in the unit and see some good bulls once in a while- mostly up around Frazer/winter park area some on public land. I've seen a couple really good ones but not recently. pm if you want more details.

Weatherby
Just curious if you are a resident or non-resident and how many points you had. Im a non-resident and now have 3pref and 4 weighted.

R. Harris

R.Harris:

I am a resident, and suffice it to say that I was extremely lucky, as I did not have any weighted points, and I still drew the permit. To say that I feel blessed is an understatement. Good luck next year. Given my circumstances, I think it is safe to say that it is possible (unlikely, but possible) to draw with a minimum of three preference points!

Cheers,

Weatherby

Getting pretty pumped for the hunt! Has anybody been seeing any decent bulls in Unit#28? If so, please send me a private message with any details that you can provide.

Thanks,

Weatherby

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom