COLD weather

Gator

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Wow it's going to be Cold tomorrow night(1-29-19) -32 with a windchill of 30 mph winds, so Close to -60 below.
South Dakota weather.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sounds like a real Midwestern winter. Better throw another log in the firebox.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I don't see how anybody can live in North or South Dakota, you all must be tough as nails. I live in southwest Iowa and every year it's getting harder to stay.

Lower taxes in north and south dakota help lol.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I was in Amherst, SD from November to mid January last year, that was the coldest weather I had ever experienced!
Bundle up!!

Rut

Hi Gator, hope your keeping warm my friend!
We?re having a heat wave here in IL east of St Louis Mo with a balmy 19

You know for some reason I thought you were from South Dakota but live in warmer climate now and you would return every year for Ditch Parrot season. I love that name you gave the pheasants. I told that to a guy that operates a hunt club and I heard he's uses it all the time now.

Have a great day Gator

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

I'm staying warm I'm in California
Now my Brothers & Sisters a ton of others relations are busy feeding cows it that Balmy weather, that pretty much takes them 2/3 of a day. The snow drifts are really starting to pile up and close a bunch of the dirt and county roads around the farms.
Good weather for the snowmobiles now they just ride over the fences.
I told them to start knitting coats for my birds. LOL
lucky it was only going to bad for 1 or 2 days before it heads back up to zero.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My weather app says it should start warming up Wednesday evening above 0, then dip back off over night then to a high Thursday of 28 then 38 on Friday.

Honestly without the wind -12 is tolerable but the wind that cold cuts through anything you can put on.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Watching the local news weather here in California they said it was 100 degrees warmer here than in lots of the USA.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom