COLO moose back door is up.

Cozmo8,

Congrats on the tag - though I don't know how to check he unit you applied for at this point if you didn't keep a copy of your app or internet receipt...

NADA for me; NR Moose 3 10 2013 - good luck to the rest of you guys!

Horniac

I went searching in my colo file last night for my application. It took me 30 minutes to realize it is a paper app and I don't make copies especial for moose because I thought I had absolutely no chance.

My dad drew his moose tag unit 37 i think!! Gonna be a busy fall with my goat tag and all the regular bow hunting we usually do!!

28 is a good unit killed mine there in 2010 and help guide the new state record archery

Elkspy sounds like you have already seen the photos. Yes short pack out and a bull I am very happy with. Need any pointers. :)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]Elkspy1 any pictures of your clients bull from this year or yours from 2010?

6310dsc00727.jpg

53.5 wide 4x4 157 b&c

What a good looking bull congrats. Scores great also he must have a front brow not visible on that right brow. Any pics of this years clients bull.

Elkspy you will be sharing the woods with a good friend of mine this year. Yep he drew the second non-resident bull moose tag available in UNit 28, at least we think so at this point. Actually pretty surreal to think how bad the odds are and we are the first two to get that tag. Absolutely CRAZY

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-14 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]Congrats on picking up a non-resident cow hunter keep us updated

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom