Colorado 3rd Season Fun

Camper_A1

Very Active Member
Some friends and I headed to Colorado for a 3rd season hunt, and though we didn't kill any giants that we all had visions of it was a great hunt. Thanks to them for making the hunt fun and lots of memories made. We shot one on Saturday, one on Sunday, one on Tuesday, one on Thursday and I shot mine on Friday. I'll post them in the order we shot them. Hope you enjoy the pictures and hope to hunt Colorado again sometime in the next 10 years when we draw again.

3343monroe_2013_058.jpg

233monroe_2013_001.jpg

7512monroe_2013_016.jpg

5393monroe_2013_029.jpg

9692monroe_2013_046.jpg

Yeah, I consider those outstanding bucks. You mentioned hunting in 10 yrs. when you draw again. Does that mean you were hunting in a unit requiring quite a few points?

It took us 6 years to be able to hunt it and if there is any point creep who know's how long it will be. The rut started slow ut after the snow it picked up. By the time I shot mine they were sniffing and starting to rut pretty good. Just about every group of does had a buck with them.

Yeah it was a great hunt, I killed mine on the Tuesday evening. We all had visions of killing toads,( LOL, we all know how easy that is )but I think all in all it was a great hunt with a bunch of great guys, thanks to all the guys, especially to Camper_A1, for all his pre-scouting and hard work.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom