colorado archery unit 82 elk and muley hunt

elk_crazy

looking for some info on this unit looking for quality and quantity and just a good archery hunt. not looking for anyones honey just an idea on where to start scouting. any info will be appreciated.

How do you plan on hunting?

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

trevore

ill be hunting on foot unless i take my horse but rather pack in and be on foot. im not afraid of getting away from the pressure

Sent you an email.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

I too am interested in this unit. The harvest statistics say there were 400 archery elk hunters last year. I was wondering how crowded it seems to be during the hunt? Also I am looking for some options for getting game out of the back country. I have contacted a few outfitters but none of them have permits for unit 82. We often rent horses up north but I haven't found any such services for this unit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom