Colorado backdoor

oklahunter

I went in and checked my results using the backdoor method. I put in for deer preference points for 1st choice and my points reflect this. My question is, if using the backdoor method it shows a "2012 habitat stamp with a license", does that mean I drew my 2nd choice deer?

Thanks!

I don't think they have updated the backdoor yet. If you drew it should say
590 or 580 deer.
4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

If you had put in for a license with your 1st choice, then your PP status would tell you if you got your 1st choice or not. Since you didn't, you'll just have to wait. It shouldn't be long.

Backdoor for my son says successful 2nd choice and the unit number. Mine doesn't say anything but I have another point listed for deer in 2012. (We applied for the same second choice tag, but I must not have drawn)

Backdoor method is working.

Just verified non-res tag code added to my info.

Time to start getting in shape for November.

Jimmy

Antelope preference points are updated. Looks like I have another point... no buck tag for me...

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom