Colorado, Buck, WTF

Flyjunky12

Alright, what the hell is going on with Ken Buck leaving next week? What the hell did he mean when he said, “I think it’s the next 3 people that leave they are going to be worried about”.

Strange there are R’s leaving in an election year. Granted, Buck was as much of a republican as Schumer is but this isn’t good. Who would be the speaker if D’s get the numbers? Yep, crazy fugk Hakeem Jeffries.

Are these “R’s” who are leaving afraid of what’s coming if Trump is elected? Are they setting things up so if Trump is elected he will have no power? Or, is it that all these investigations going on right now would get new committee members in an election year….Jeffries would hold that power.

There are no coincidences, not in an election year. This will end up being more important down the road then it seems right now, believe it.

The Republican Party is a Charlie Foxtrot right now. So many Repub Members and Senators are leaving that the House is losing at least three Committee Chairs and the Energy Committee alone is losing eight Republicans.

Really good people are calling it quits or have done so in the last several years (Ryan, Romney, Nelson, Upton, etc...)

This is what happens when the looney wing takes control (people like Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, and MTG); the decent people just up and walk out because it's not worth it.

"It is alarming. Especially for the institutional knowledge. So, that's a big deal." - Rep Greg Pence (IN)

"It hasn't been pleasant, there's no question about that." - Rep. Tom Cole (OK)

The Party has struggled through three straight elections and set themselves up for a battle this year, when a decent candidate was a walk off home run to win the White House. It's shortsighted and moronic, IMO.

Some people like the MAGA direction of the GOP, I happen to be somebody that espouses the more traditional Conservative philosophy. 🤷

Yeah
It's very obvious what is gong on.... This is what happens when the "Loonies (ie, Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, MTG,...) have taken over the nuthouse"...
Yeah, there’s no loonies on the left. 🧐

The difference is that there are so many loons in the left they don’t feel the need to leave, they all fit together. Birds of a feather so to speak.

Seriously though, I don’t think this is about that. It’s about getting control of the house in case of a Trump win, or these Rino know they’ll get ousted anyway.

If they are leaving for the reasons you say why didn’t they leave years ago? It’s not like Gaetz, MTG, Cruz, etc are new? Hmmm, why decide now, in an election year, with all that is going wrong with the left and the poll numbers?

Last edited:
It's very obvious what is gong on.... This is what happens when the "Loonies (ie, Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, MTG,...) have taken over the nuthouse"...
THIS! ☝️

Yeah

Yeah, there’s no loonies on the left. 🧐

The difference is that there are so many loons in the left they don’t feel the need to leave, they all fit together. Birds of a feather so to speak.

Seriously though, I don’t think this is about that. It’s about getting control of the house in case of a Trump win, or these Rino know they’ll get ousted anyway.

If they are leaving for the reasons you say why didn’t they leave years ago? It’s not like Gaetz, MTG, Cruz, etc are new? Hmmm, why decide now, in an election year, with all that is going wrong with the left and the poll numbers?

Maybe it's because years ago the GOP looked like the GOP. Maybe because years ago the loonies (Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, etc.) weren't there. Maybe it's because years ago Orange Man hadn't poisoned the GOP.

Not everything is a conspiracy. ;)

Could it be that the RINO'S are leaving before Trump gets elected?
This always crack me up. The GOP had 50 years of consistent political philosophy and one lifelong Manhattan Democrat starts campaigning against previously Republican platform ideals, such as free trade, NATO, and interventionism, and now everybody that shared the historical understanding of conservatism is the "Republican in name only" 😂

He's effectively kicked out everybody that has the historical vision of being a conservative, literally said he doesn't want Romney/Haley voters, and people are surprised that he's never broken 50% approval rating.

By definition, the guy who changed his political affiliation to Republican and rewrote the Party according to his own image is the "Republican in name only." Not the other way around.

As I have said before, I do not agree with Trump on many things. What I do question is the ones with TDS when we were doing better under Trump then we are doing now under looney Biden and his Democrats in Congress.
we were doing better under Trump even with the Democrats fighting him every inch of the way and he could not get some of his programs going because of it.
Democrat leadership tore the guts out of my home state of California to the point it is not that great of a place to live anymore and I do not want to see those idiots do that to every state in our country.
RELH

Yet they are a minority with some being publicly disgraced fully well knowing they will not win reelection. IDK but ya ever consider ole Buck is being pushed out by his constituency?

What the Hell is going on...?"

From the horses mouth: “Everywhere I go...I hear that people are not happy with Trump and they’re not happy with Biden. I am going to find the right organization to join and I’m going to start working on that issue. We have to have better candidates up and down the ballot.”

-Ken Buck

Whomever is elected president, Trump or Biden, the responsibility belongs to those who supported either despite the fact that Americans, by a huge majority, despise them both. Yet, these same people will whine like anything if they lose, blaming everyone else because they did not support their guy even after the majority made it very clear that they would not do so.

Last edited:
What the Hell is going on...?"

From the horses mouth: “Everywhere I go...I hear that people are not happy with Trump and they’re not happy with Biden. I am going to find the right organization to join and I’m going to start working on that issue. We have to have better candidates up and down the ballot.”

-Ken Buck

Whomever is elected president, Trump or Biden, the responsibility belongs to those who supported either despite the fact that Americans, by a huge majority, despise them both. Yet, these same people will whine like anything if they lose, blaming everyone else because they did not support their guy even after the majority made it very clear that they would not do so.
I also heard Russian collusion was real, border was secure, Hunter’s laptop was fake, and Covid vaccines would end Covid….all from politicians. Excuse me if I don’t believe anything a politician does or says during an election year….kind of why our country is in the state it’s in, no? There’s always more to the story.

I also heard Russian collusion was real, border was secure, Hunter’s laptop was fake, and Covid vaccines would end Covid….all from politicians. Excuse me if I don’t believe anything a politician does or says during an election year….kind of why our country is in the state it’s in, no? There’s always more to the story.

He states that people are not happy with Biden or Trump. Are you skeptical of this? Or do you doubt that he would refuse to work within the boundaries of a party that he finds objectionable?

Last edited:
Jerry Sonnenberg will likely win Bucks old position, he’s a good conservative choice. Boebert quit D3 a bit late and hopefully it won’t hamstring Jeff Hurd’s chances of winning my District. I’ve visited with Jeff Hurd, he’ll be a great conservative choice without the crap of the previous quitter.

Jerry Sonnenberg will likely win Bucks old position, he’s a good conservative choice. Boebert quit D3 a bit late and hopefully it won’t hamstring Jeff Hurd’s chances of winning my District. I’ve visited with Jeff Hurd, he’ll be a great conservative choice without the crap of the previous quitter.
Jeff has been out there beating the streets making his rounds. Hope he has enough time. He's about the only logical choice. His opponent has got one heck of a head start though having not stopped campaigning since the last election. Adam is an odd one.

Last edited:
Thanks Beanman!

I Hadn't Heard Much About Her For A While!

Is It Boebert?

Or Boobert Now Days?
Really?

She was filmed committing lewd behavior at a children's play on a first date with a liberal (gasp!) and her son was just arrested for felonies.

It's been in the news. Did FNC not cover it? I'm shocked (sarcastic emoji)

Hey grizzly!

I Follow Alot Of BS!

But Not All Of It!

I Take It You've Got Pics Of The New Twins!

Send Them To Me!

Really?

She was filmed committing lewd behavior at a children's play on a first date with a liberal (gasp!) and her son was just arrested for felonies.

It's been in the news. Did FNC not cover it? I'm shocked (sarcastic emoji)

Hey grizzly!

I Follow Alot Of BS!

But Not All Of It!

I Take It You've Got Pics Of The New Twins!

Send Them To Me!
No pictures of the twins, just some doofus getting to second base in a theater during a kids play, whom she later claimed was a liberal that she didn't know at all

75534325-0-image-a-51_1694980248442.jpg
lauren-boebert-security-footage-091523-02-82c44062079e4024b8237380cf6e859a.jpg

She strikes me as being a lot like Jill Biden. Both are more concerned about "ME-ME-ME". Every body owes me.
RELH

This always crack me up. The GOP had 50 years of consistent political philosophy and one lifelong Manhattan Democrat starts campaigning against previously Republican platform ideals, such as free trade, NATO, and interventionism, and now everybody that shared the historical understanding of conservatism is the "Republican in name only" 😂

He's effectively kicked out everybody that has the historical vision of being a conservative, literally said he doesn't want Romney/Haley voters, and people are surprised that he's never broken 50% approval rating.

By definition, the guy who changed his political affiliation to Republican and rewrote the Party according to his own image is the "Republican in name only." Not the other way around.

This is the myth of "traditional republicanism"

Where did these "traditional republicanism" do any conserving?

Abortion?
Spending?
Immigration?
Expansive Gov?

What we got after Reagan was a long line of speech giving globalists.

Bush(2x)
McCain
Romney.

Great at speaking. Wonderful at saying "Reagan". Not a single conservative policy or push among them.

Nation building, gov expansion, increased spending, increased gov intrusion(Patriot Act), Obama care, etc, etc, etc.

You don't have to like Boebert or MTG to not support the loss of the establishment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom