Colorado Front Door is OPEN

About dang time.... Sheesh! Whole family draw a muzzy tag for deer and we don't have a muzzle loader. Guess I get to go shoppn', WOOOO WHOOO!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Wow I'm going to be busy I will have 5 tags. I drew a bear, pronghorn,buck and a late season private land cow tag, plus I will by a archery elk tag. By hunting season the frezzer will need to filled up again. I'll see what I can do about that :) good luck to everybody else on the draw.

My son and I drew our deer tags for unit 23, but the 3rd member of our party was unsuccessful. I'm upset about that as I thought it was a 100% draw. I'm not sure what he's going to do.

My son and I drew 2nd season 68 deer but didnt get first season Elk for the first time ever.We always put in group apps so that doesnt happen to us Cohntr62.Good Luck to All this coming season.

Pulled my Unit 61 Archery Muley tag, I've been meaning to hunt this unit for a long time now... hoping everything goes well so I can make it down for WA for the hunt before the army sends me to Germany for 3 years.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom