Colorado Online?

RHarris

Am I missing something on there web site? I tried to go online to apply and can't seem to find where to do this. Thanks for the help in advance

Rharris

Go to "Hunting" then down to Big Game. Scroll down past Limited Licenses to "Purchase on line at Applications & Licenses".

Non[res. can't apply for sheep/goat and I think moose via the on-line credit card option. Ya gotta send in the $$$ via the mail. If your a non-res. this might be valuable info for meeting the deadline for applications.

Where have you read that non-residents can't apply for sheep or goat online? I have read the regs and CDOW website and have not come accross this. It says applications will be accepted beginning March 2nd.

Well, somebody give it a try tomorrow and let us know. I'll wait until a few days of the deadline, as I can not see giving them one month's more interest. At least their deadline is a postmark one so you can push it to the last day either way.

I just logged in as far as where it shows what licenses I can apply for. Moose, goat, and sheep are not options.

The turn around for refunds is so fast anyways, like barely a month, send in the $$$ and save the $20-30 interest on the $1600.00.......

El-Fd with your recovery time on your surgery going into late summer what ya thinking for a unit to apply for on your Colo. Ram and goat?? To bad there aint a Des. Ram tag for the non-res. hunters. There is a few late Sept. or Oct. non-res. rifle tags offered....

Lets see, low draw odds, later dates, and about as easy as goat or sheep hunting gets in case I draw. I am kind of thinking rifle in S32 and G4. With only eight points I am thinking any change to the elk draw process would be in my favor if I want units 10 or 2, even if nonresident % is decreased, so points only elk. Deer?? I will know what I am doing there by April 6.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom