Colorado Shed Meet?

muleycrazy23

Just wondering how many guys here might be intersted in a antlerfest type thing here in CO? We have had one before and are going to have another this year in possibly mid July. We are thinking of having it in Grand Junction or Gunnison, just wondering where everyone would be more willing to travel to. If you have any ideas or input let us know. Thanks

Thanks for the input guys. I was kinda hopin more CO guys would chime in but oh well. Its looking like it will be in Gunny as there have been more people wanting to have it there so far. I will post more info as we get more details set up. What time works best for you guys, we are thinking mid July?

How does Saturday July 14th sound to everyone? We are going with Gunnison and are working on finding a place to have it. I'll keep you posted when we get more details.

I could probably round up a few guys from the front range here to make it to Gunnison. Only problem, I sold most of my sheds already.

Cool, we'll look forward to meeting you guys. That doesnt matter if you dont have any antlers left, just bring some of your big ones to show off. There will probably be an antler buyer or two there also if anyone is looking to sell some sheds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom