Colorado Shed Meet

muleycrazy23

Just wondering how many guys here might be intersted in a antlerfest type thing here in CO? We have had one before and are going to have another this year in possibly mid July. We are thinking of having it in Grand Junction or Gunnison, just wondering where everyone would be more willing to travel to. If you have any ideas or input let us know. Thanks

Bump, anyone? We are hoping to get some sponsors for maybe some prizes for biggest antlers and stuff like that, if we see that there will be enough people interested. Mid July more than likely in Gunnison as of right now, let us know what you think.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-12 AT 10:55AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-23-12 AT 10:55?AM (MST)

How does Saturday July 14th in Gunnison sound to everyone? We are going to contact the guy at Traders Rendezvous and another guy that lives up there and see if we can get a place in line to have it. I will update when we get more info. Thanks for the input.

Sounds great. July 14th is my wifes due date to have my little huntin buddy. won't make gunnison though.

'Live Free Hunt Hard'

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom