Colorado Sheep

bowhuntinnut

I DREW, I DREW, I DREW, I cannot believe it i finally drew a sheep tag!!!! I just called and i have a big fat 0 points left! That is the best news all year!!

Congrats! your heart didn't stop did it ;-)
what unit did you draw?

I have an added point :-( maybe next year....
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Congrats! Hope you share stories and pics from your hunt. Hope you find a great ram to hang your tag on!

I haven't had the courage to call and find out my results (I want to hold on to hope as long as possible).

Best of luck on your hunt!

Sorry I was just a little excited and did not fill in the blanks. I drew S-44 archery and I had 10 points, there have been people that have drawn he last few years that had fewer points than i did and i was starting ot get a little frustrated. But i beleive that things happen for a reason and this is my year finally. If anybody has any good pointers for that unit i would sure appreciate the info.

Oh yea, just so ya know i'm pretty sure my heart did stop, but i know i'm ok now cuz my heart is running a million miles a minute!!!!!!!!!

Bowhuntinnut,

I believe Gabe, the owner of Red Rock Archery in Grand Junction, had that tag last year.

Yes Gabe did have the tag last year.. ate tag soup trying for 'chippy.' Talk to Perry WIll the head game warden out of Glenwood Springs also. He had a tag in there last year during the rifle season.
Coloradoboy

WHat number do you call to check results through the "back door" method? I have 9 goat points and want to know if I drew. Is there an phone automation number to call to check for zero points, or do you just call the main DOW number and ask an agent to look up how many PP's you have?

Ya you have to call and talk to a person and ask about the points. I know the local woman at our DOW office here in town so I just called her, but I have heard that alot of people call the main denver number. I would guess that the results will be posted tomorrow but that is just a guess. She told me that the sheep goat and moose have been drawn just not posted yet.

The guy I talked to in the Colorado Springs office said Rocky Bighorn post is the 4th, Goat the 5th, Desert the 6th and Moose the 11th.
Good Luck
Rick

I drew a ram tag----Unit 16. It's near Pagosa Springs. I'm pumped.

I went to the local office & they punched in my CID number & looks like I'm going sheep hunting. CB

Congrats Cbob, If your half as excited as i am then i know just what your feeling right now!! I can't wait for some snow to melt so i can get down there and get some scouting done. I have already canceled every other planned and unplanned event between now and the first of Oct.

S44----is that Basalt Mtn? My buddy use to help the DOW feed them there off snowmobiles. Some good rams there. Good luck & see you at the gym. Bob

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom