Colorado Supreme Court say’s Trump can’t be on ballet in 2024, in Colorado.

Of course, Colorad'ns have been drinking sh!t water for a while.....us Californians are just now able to catch up......

I wonder.

Is this the civil conversation Pollis and Cox are teaching us about?

I'm not sure how the libs think this will turn out.

Banning or locking up the R front runner.

Seems like they are BEGGING for a fight, I just don't think it will be buffalo hat dude this time.

Crazy ass world we live in

Polis showing his aligence to the democratic party. All part of his commitment to running for president then losing the Dems nomination for the ballot, finally getting himself a cabinet job or becoming some sort of ambassador. Phuqing diq.

Last edited:
They are NOT nervous......they have the "how to win no matter what" all figured out.
There is not doubt in that, they dang sure have a plan to win……… if we haven’t learned that yet, there’s no hope for us.

I don’t like them or their platform but they darn sure are not stupid, when it comes political outcomes .

For all we know, this make Trump ineligible to run for office, is another smoke screen, to keep us distracted from the real plan.

1703047089183.png

https://babylonbee.com/news/colorad...lowing-people-to-vote-for-preferred-candidate

Seems like the red States need to get started……….disqualifing Biden, Harris Newsom, Pelosi, Schumer, Durbin, Kennedy, Romney, Manchin and any other potential Democrat candidate.

If not………. Why not?

Wait….. they haven’t been charged with any crime. Don’t they always say, “nobody is innocent……… if they decide they are coming after you, there is always something they can find”.

They have certainly applied that logic to charging Trump constantly. Time to learn from the Democrats, how to fight against the Democrats.

Last edited:
Already some wood stove restrictions along the I-25 corridor. It's so good in Colorado we have legislatures resigning. One stating the atmosphere is "polarized and contentious atmosphere has hindered constructive dialogue” while another say it's “sensationalistic and vitriolic nature of the current political environment.”

No guff folks, these liberals are overly arrogant and pompous as I have unfortunately experienced first hand. If you are red from the west slope then you are seen as a hick redneck yokel and hence stupid.

Already some wood stove restrictions along the I-25 corridor. It's so good in Colorado we have legislatures resigning. One stating the atmosphere is "polarized and contentious atmosphere has hindered constructive dialogue” while another say it's “sensationalistic and vitriolic nature of the current political environment.”

No guff folks, these liberals are overly arrogant and pompous as I have unfortunately experienced first hand. If you are red from the west slope then you are seen as a hick redneck yokel and hence stupid.
Resigning because it’s contentious.😂😂 What crimes are they on the verge of being exposed for?

If I remember right California tried to disqualify Trump from running in 2020 also. They said candidates have to show their tax returns to run for office. That didn't hold water.

I bet Britain didn't want George Washington running for President either. He was quite the insurrectionist. 🤷‍♂️ 😁

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t J6 been deemed a riot now? Nobody has been charged with insurrection, correct? So how can Trump be off the ballot because of insurrection?

Edit: just saw the president of El Salvador say “ The United States has lost the ability to lecture anyone about Democracy”.

Pretty much sums it up. If I was a democrat in this country I’d be embarrassed. WAFJ.

Last edited:
“We’ll have to see what the Courts do about that….”

Nothing to wait to see, Alan. We already know…… our Courts will rule for us, their Courts will rule for them.

Because, what’s wrong for us is right for them and what’s wrong for them is right for us, and both sides see the stakes as been too high to compromise. Neither side is going to give an inch cuz neither side dares give another millimeter, let alone an inch.

It’s the new normal.

Thank you. Interesting fact you shared.

The Last Time Democrats Took a GOP Candidate Off the Ballot Was in 1860 – They Would Not Allow Abraham Lincoln’s Name on the Ballot in Their Slave States​

Democrats in the Colorado Supreme Court ruled last night that President Trump’s name will not be listed on the Colorado ballot in 2024.

Ironically, these far-left justices used a post-Civil War Amendment that no Democrats voted for at the time, to block the leading opposition candidate from the ballot.

This was not the first time Democrats pulled this trick during a national election for President of thee United States.

As Randy DeSoto reported at Western Journal back in November – The last time Democrats pulled such a stunt was in the presidential election of 1860, when Republican nominee Abraham Lincoln’s name did not appear on most Southern states’ ballots.

Abraham Lincoln was still able to win the election with a plurality of the popular vote in the rest of the country. The Democrat plot failed.
Following the Civil War, Republicans passed the 14th Amendment in 1868 to guarantee the newly freed slaves equal protection under the law. 94% of Republicans voted for the amendment. 100% of Democrats voted no on the amendment!

According to DeSoto,

Section 3 of the amendment made it unlawful for those who took an oath of office to support the Constitution of the United States and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same” to hold federal office unless Congress — by a two-thirds majority — votes to remove the disability.
What Democrats and NeverTrump Republicans are trying to establish through state courts in Colorado, Minnesota and Michigan, so far, is that Trump engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the U.S. government on Jan. 6, 2021, and therefore should be ineligible to serve.
They are hanging their case on the conduct of some of the protesters in the Capitol incursion who became violent in an attempt to disrupt the Electoral College vote.
Democrats attempted and failed to stop Abraham Lincoln from becoming the U.S. president. That didn’t work.

Today, this same party of slave owners and the KKK is hoping to block President Trump from the ballot.

It’s now up to the Supreme Court to shoot them down.

Abraham Lincoln won the election with 180 electoral votes.

Jim Hoft
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit,

If the Dems want to be chicken**** so can the Republicans.

"The absurdity of radical Democrat judges removing Donald Trump from the

ballot in Colorado will be a stain on the American political system for decades. By their very own interpretation of the law, Joe Biden is 100% not eligible to run for political office," the press release read. "Democrats' insane justification to remove Trump can just as easily be applied to Joe Biden for his 'insurrection' at the southern border and his alleged corrupt family business dealings with China."

Slo Joe was on his way out anyway. They will just sub in newsom for the win.
Regarding disqualifying people from being on the ballet (it’s a dance Homer!) Newsom and all the rest of those Democrats, and I might add, Republicans are all guilty of something as well.

Wouldn’t take long for an average Court/Judge to come up with something……… even it’s a fictional charge. (Standard operations procedures, now days.)

Load ‘em all into Court and get a Judge, any Judge… to find them guilty. Done. Disqualified……. easy, pizzie. Checkmate!

One moronic behavior deserves another. Hell, we do it all the time on MM…….. it ain’t rocket science.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom