Colorado unit 35 deer

H

huntin100

I drew a third season hunt this year. I have maps and talked to a guy that has hunted this unit. I know there is a lot of private ground, and a lot of hunters on public land. No luck getting info from the bioligist in the area. I would like to pm someone willing to share info about three areas I planned to hunt. I still have a Wyoming Moose tag and may only have 3 days to hunt. Thanks, for any help.

I spoke with the biologist back in July and I have some info on this unit, I will be hunting second season so let me check it out and I might be able to give you something (even if it's where not to go) when I get back.

Thanks for the reply. I finally got a little info. Good luck with the second season. Lets pray for snow.

They had some small storms two weeks ago that left some snow down to 8,000 feet, I was in Wyoming and came back near there. That had been the third snow storm we had seen in southern wyoming in 10 days, so the weather has been active, it just hasn't dumped enough at one time to get them moving down yet. Knowing my luck it will hit the last day of my hunt!

I know this unit like the back of my hand....and can point out some helpful info if youd like...pm me. btw what area do you plan on hunting?

westernhunter, sent you a pm

Looks like snow coming twice next week, that should really help my hunt!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom