Colorado Unit 89 archery

Putm2sleep

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-18 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Howdy all-
Hoping for a little lucky help from some forum experts.
Taking my BIL on his first ever hunt. He is the premadona type, 1st year hunting and a dream season here in Colorado....he drew everything I had him put in for. Even moose.
So , I've never hunted 89 for speed goats,east of me here (I have 7 points and counting ?,) anyway he has an archery tag.

I am a public land diy guy and would love a little pointing / steering in the right direction.
Thanks much in advance for a PM or where to park and start a stalk.
Thanks much and good luck to all!

That's an OTC archery tag. anyone who knows anything about the tiny amount of public land in that unit is unlikely to cough anything up.
You'd be better off heading to the SE quadrant of the state and getting into grassland and STL/SWA land instead. more land, more goats, more fun, less competition.

Hope you find some!

RE: Colorado Unit 88 archery

Thanks BluffGruff ! Appreciate it.
It's actually 88. My apologies. Will see what we can find tomorrow , going to be hot hot hot

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-18 AT 11:47AM (MST)[p]HAD a terrific hunt , but nothing in the cooler. Yet.
A Couple of fun and fantastic stalks and a great morning sit on a water tank that ended with a couple on horse back and their two dogs enjoying a beautiful morning as well.

No rut activity yet. Quite a few bucks - one big, heavy, tall stud and all real healthy looking animals.

Round two in another 10 days for the greenhorn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom