Colorado Units 10 & 61

BowHuntr

I am looking into a couple Colorado Hunts for Muleys (units 10 and 61) and was wondering if any one is familiar with either of these units. I have heard great things about both of these places. Any information you can provide would be great. Has anyone hunted either of these units within the past couple years? Or can you recommend any other trophy units?
Thanks,

BowHuntr

Area 61 hold great potential for harvesting a large buck, but it does take a few preference points to draw.

I doubt you will get much useful info from guys who really know their stuff. Think about it. If you had been putting in for an area for years and you were getting close to being drawn, would you post on a board that your area was the "best"? Not if you didn't want more people to putting in for that area and lower your odds.

In other words, you don't know if you are getting good info, or if someone is trying to throw you off track.

I have no knowledge of either area.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Yea, your probably right txhunter. I don't expect people to devulge all of the knowledge on these particular units. I would just like to know if they are trophy areas.
I guess you expect people to be honest with their replies, but you can't really expect that. I know I wouldn't want all kinds of people putting in for a unit I was trying to draw out for. I just hope that someone can shed some light on these units.

BowHuntr

You might also tell how many points you have. People with more points than you won't worry about telling you what they think

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom